Monday, October 7, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXXIII

Happy Monday! It's been awhile since I shared a week in pictures so here I am, getting back to my regular routine. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a good week ahead of them!

I started my week off by making more pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cups. I switched up the recipe a bit and added pumpkin pie spice for a more pumpkin flavor.


Tuesday was a long day but I still managed to squeeze in my run just as the sun was setting.


Later on, John and I both agreed it was already a long week and went for ice cream sundaes!


On Wednesday Jax started to get more comfortable with us and let me take pictures!


I spent a lot of time this week admiring my wedding band. Those details are just to die for!


I felt guilty leaving for work Thursday morning because Jax watched me from the window upstairs.


A student drew a very accurate drawing of me during writing time... haha.


Our parents came over Thursday night to look at our wedding pictures and the boys behaved super well for them.


I used a new platter to display the taco fixings.


After a long week, Friday called for a pumpkin spice iced coffee on the way to work!


I was impressed by a student's goose drawing during writing.


I got up super early on Saturday to run 12 miles with my sister. My friend Erika had been over the night before and we stayed up late so I had been tired. Afterwards, I drank hot chocolate in bed and watched This Is Us.


After a nap, I woke up and made grilled cheese for lunch. John was away all weekend so I just did my own thing.


Saturday night I went with my family to a BBQ at our friends house and then we walked to a fall parade from there. I had so much fun with my nephews :) It felt like fall!



Later that night we went back to the party and made s'mores and hung out with everyone.


I got up early on Sunday to lunch prep for the week.


Tommy convinced me to come over for the afternoon.


My sister and I made cookies with him!

 
And then we ended our visit with snuggles before we had to head out to our Financial Peace University class.


Question of the Day: Did you do anything fall related this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I love that platter!! It would be so fun to put little snacks in for a party too. Also those ice cream sundaes look amazing and delicious.

    This weekend we went apple picking which was so fun. We ended up going to Hill Creek Farms which you had texted me about. It was fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for my shower and have been wondering what to use it for. It worked out awesome for the taco toppings and it's easy to clean since each dish is separate! It's also a lazy susan which is great.

      I've never been to Hill Creek Farms but it always looks so cute when I see people post pictures from there. That's so fun!

      Delete
    2. That's a great shower gift!

      Hill Creek was cute but really packed. We saw they had wine online but we couldn't find it. It was 40ish minutes so we said we'd prefer something with more activities. If you live close definitely check it out! The cider donuts are FRESH. They literally make them as you order them. So freaking good!

      Delete