Wednesday, December 23, 2020

{December} Currently


Happy Wednesday! I’m over here trying to wrap my head around the fact that Christmas Eve is Friday and 2020 is almost over. The past couple weeks have just flown by! I’ll be spending tonight and tomorrow morning prepping to have my family over for a little Christmas Eve dinner. I’m really looking forward to that and then a very relaxing Christmas Day. Before I log off for a week or so, I’m sharing my monthly ‘currently’ post! I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season!!

I am currently...


Eating
Caramel popcorn! An Instagram friend of mine shared an amazing caramel popcorn recipe with me last week that I was so eager to try over the weekend. It turned out phenomenal and is the best Christmas gift for John and I's co-workers!


Wearing
Alllllll the fun Christmas earrings! I love working in elementary school because they're always a hit with the kids.



Reading
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. I just started it but have heard so many good things about it. I’m eager to have more time to focus on it now that my holiday break has started!


Watching
Emily in Paris. This was suggested to me by so many people so I finally caved and started watching it on my snow day last week. I am almost done the season and so far I really like it! It's the perfect mindless show to watch after work.



Drinking
Hot chocolate. Something about this time of year has me craving hot chocolate almost every day!


Listening To
Taylor Swift’s new album, evermore. I’m seriously obsessed with it. I’ve had it playing in my car and on my phone while I run since it was released! I’d have to say my favorite song on it is champagne problems. If you’ve listened to the album yet, let me know which is your favorite!


Question of the Day: What is something you’re currently eating, wearing, listening to, etc.? Pick one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment