Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Seriously, this week has been dragging on! A lot has been going on over here in my neck of the woods so I'm just dropping in real quick with my Friday Favorites. I'll be posting a little life update soon and then {hopefully} get back onto my usual schedule! I hope you have a great weekend :)


Special K Pastry Crisps
I had these in the past but had forgotten about them until I saw they were on sale this week. I picked up a box of the blueberry flavor to have on hand for snacks this week and I am 100% glad I did. They came in handy for quick snacks at work all week and the bonus is they don't produce tons of crumbs like a lot of snacks! I've have the strawberry flavor before and I liked that, too.

Half Marathon Training
I'm currently training for the Hershey Half Marathon which is October 20th. It has been awhile since I've been on a training schedule and I forgot how much I loved following one! A schedule keeps me accountable and gives me that little extra push to get out the door some days. Plus I am loving my long runs :) 


Mr. Sketch Scented Markers
This may seem lame, but I really have been loving my Mr. Sketch markers! Once I found out I was moving to 1st grade, I quickly added a pack to my school supply order. They're so much fun to use in the classroom because of the scent. I also love the color selection and the chiseled point. I could write all day with these babies!


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?


2 comments:

  1. Special K bars are delicious! I don't usually buy them since I eat them way to quickly haha.

    I remember being so jealous of any kids that had scented markers in grade school. Major throwback!

    This week I'm loving topless & barefoot by Essie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely ate this box way too quickly! I had forgotten how much I liked them haha.

      I love using these markers because they remind me of when I was younger! They smell soooo good!

      Essie makes the best nail polish!

      Delete