Sunday, February 25, 2018

Marathon #3, Here I Come!

It's no secret that I love a good challenge and I also love setting goals! Since my last marathon 3 months ago, I have been debating on new running goals to set. Should I run another marathon? Do I try for an ultra?

I put the goal of running an ultra on the back burner when I realized there aren't many good 50k races in my area in the next year. So then I went on to continue debating about running another marathon... A few days ago, the Philadelphia Marathon announced that this was the 25th year for the marathon. Seeing as this is my favorite (and only marathon) I have ran, I knew this was the perfect year to run it again!

Source


I love everything about the marathon distance. I also love everything about running in Philadelphia.  Knowing that this is the 25th anniversary, I know it'll be a fun year to run! So today (Sunday, February 25th), I was ready when registration opened at 10 AM. I am really looking forward to running my third marathon in about 9 months!


If you or anyone you know is planning to run the Philadelphia Half, Full, Liberty Bell Challenge, or Independence Challenge, please consider using my referral link :) 


Expect some marathon themed posts in the near future!


Question of the Day: Have you ever ran a marathon? If so, which one? If not, what marathon would you consider running as your first?

No comments:

Post a Comment