Sunday, February 25, 2018

Weekly Workout Recap: 2/19-2/25

While I plan to just post randomly on here (my goal is at least one post per week!), I also love the idea of reoccurring posts. What I mean by this is that there will be some posts that will be consistent each week. This is something I look forward to on some of the running blogs I follow. One of these weekly reoccurring posts will be a recap of my workouts throughout the week. I follow my week from Monday to Sunday in my workout journal, so I will post this recap every Sunday night or Monday morning.



Monday, February 19- 9 mile run + rolling with my R8
*This was my longest run since my marathon in November. Also, I don't usually do my long runs on a Monday but we had a day off from school so I took advantage of it!*


Tuesday, February 20- 2.6 miles with my brother, sister, and nephew (this was split into two runs because we ran to a park, played on the swings with my nephew, and then ran back!)


Wednesday, February 21- 1 mile with my brother


Thursday, February 22- Rest Day from running + 15 minute ab workout

Friday, February 23- 4 mile run



Saturday- February 24- 7 mile run + rolling with my R8




Sunday, February 25- 4 miles with my sister




Total Weekly Mileage: 27.6

No comments:

Post a Comment