Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday Favorites

I’m cranking out this post a little later than usual but that’s because life has been WILD around here! We are officially one week out from the wedding and the stress is real, guys! I’ve been cool as a cucumber up until these past couple weeks. We’re talking stress migraines and all. It’ll all pay off soon, though! To help distract myself, I’m taking the time to share some things I’ve been loving this week.


My hands have been a bit dry all week so I went digging through my bed side table to find a hand lotion. I dug this one up that I got free at Bath and Body Works awhile back {yay coupons!}. I’ve kept it in my bag all week so I could apply it while I’m out running errands and it’s making such a difference! The paraffin really leaves my hands feeling super smooth. You can’t beat it for $4!

Check out that camera!

iPhone XR
I caved a few weeks ago and finally splurged on a new phone. I went with one of the newest models, the XR. So far I’m loving it! I didn’t think I’d like the lack of a home button but I quickly got over that. My favorite features are the facial recognition and the awesome camera! I’ve been having a blast trying out the portrait mode. 

Chick Fil A Chocolate Chunk Cookies
I’ve always had an obsession with these cookies but this week one of them came to the rescue after some wedding stress. I had been craving one all week and finally gave in yesterday while out running errands. Man, oh man did I forget how delicious these cookies are!! It was the perfect mix of gooey chocolate and yummy oatmeal. I enjoyed every bite and it’s safe to say it put me in a much better mood. 

Question of the Day: What is something you’ve been loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I love a good hand cream but HATE greasy hands. Does that BBW lotion leave your hands greasy??

    You know I love Chick Fil A but haven't had one of their cookies. Something tells me one will be ordered next time I'm at a Chick Fil A. I do love their milkshakes though! If you haven't, get the peppermint chocolate chip or whatever the actual name is around Christmas time. So stinking good!!

    Also I was out running and saw a sprinkler which made me think of you since I definitely ran through it haha. Of course it wasn't on when I was returning and really wanted it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it leaves more of a silky feeling rather than greasy if that makes sense haha.

    Chick fil a cookies are just as amazing as their milkshakes! I usually like their cookies and cream or peach one that is out right now. Peppermint chocolate chip sounds amazing!

    Sprinklers are the best! I run through them as soon as I see them (even if I have to cross a street lol) because I’ll be mad if it turns off before I get back to it lol.

    ReplyDelete