Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday Favorites

 Another week has come and gone so here is another Friday Favorites post! Work will be starting up shortly for me which means I'm really trying to soak in these summer days. I spent a lot of time this past week seeing some friends while also getting things done around the house in preparation for a crazy school year. This weekend is John's birthday but, as of now, we don't have any set in stone plans. All I know is we are celebrating tomorrow with his parents and Sunday (his actual birthday) just us. Before I sign off and go get wrap up his presents, I'm sharing a few things I've been loving this week.


Dunkin' Pumpkin Iced Coffee with Oat Milk
As of August 19th, pumpkin is back at Dunkin'! I know a lot of people think it's too early but it's been a rough couple months so please just let us pumpkin lovers have this, haha. Anyway, along with pumpkin, Dunkin' also released a few other new items, one being oat milk as an option! I was all over this as any real dairy can mess with my stomach. I went the other day and got my usual pumpkin iced coffee, but instead of cream, I got the oat milk. Holy moly was it yummy! I'd compare it to the creaminess of regular cream but without the stomachache after. I highly recommend a pumpkin iced coffee with oat milk or any of your favorite Dunkin' beverage with oat milk!


Dunkin' Mocha Latte Cereal
Sorry to my non-coffee loving friends, but another coffee related item! Post recently released a Dunkin' line of cereal. They currently offer two flavors: caramel macchiato and mocha latte. While at the grocery store on Wednesday, I caved and picked up a box of the mocha latte cereal. Of course I came right home and poured myself a bowl. Guys, the flavor is phenomenal! The combination of coffee and mocha flavors is spot on and the little marshmallows are a much-loved touch. Now I'm eager to try the caramel macchiato flavor!


Special Edition Gunmetal ROADiD
This week ROADiD released a new finish option for the 19mm wrist ID- gunmetal. As an ambassador, I got first dibs at getting one and I jumped on the chance! There are five amazing band colors to choose from- bubble gum (the color I chose!), swim trunks (blue), tennis ball (bright yellow), charcoal, and sidewalk (kind of like an off-white). I'm pretty sure I let out a squeal when I opened the box and saw how pretty the gunmetal grey hardware looked against the bright pink band. SO. PRETTY. Like all ROADiD wrist IDs, the quality of both the silicone band (which is adjustable for all wrist sizes!) and hardware is wonderful. Plus, I feel safe going on a run knowing all my emergency information is right on wrist if needed! If you're interested in buying one, or any ROADiD, use my code EMILY_2020 until October 1st for a discount!


Question of the Week: What is something you've been loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm all about pumpkin but at least wait until after Labor Day in my opinion! It seems like retail and company's try to rush through every holiday/season and I'm just not a fan. That's cool Dunkin has a cereal, I bet it's delicious for any coffee fans.

    I saw the gunmetal RoadID and thought it was cool! I need to get Bailey a new tag so I hope it sticks around until I'm ready to order it.

    This week I've been loving this chai spice blend! I've been having that each morning and it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree that every holiday/season is so rushed! I normally wait until school begins to start getting pumpkin things since that marks the start of fall in my head but with all the stress about schools right now, I let myself have it lol.

      I hope so, too! I got a $10 off coupon in my package so let me know when you decide to order and you can have it!

      Yummm that chai spice blend sounds amazing! Chai flavor/scents are my absolute favorite! Dunkin' has a new chai latte I'm excited to try!

      Delete
    2. School starting definitely signals the start of fall to me too! I feel like teachers can do whatever they want right now with their beginning of school year rituals haha. So much credit for you guys!

      Oh I will be texting you for the coupon. Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Hahah I am cracking up at “let us pumpkin lovers have this” AMEN SISTA. Actually, I did not know that Dunkin has this- but I am stoked that I do now! And I will be definitely getting it with oat milk :) I did just hear about the cereal, but hadn’t heard of anyone that has tried it yet- glad to hear it’s tasty- I’ll be on the lookout! Hope you enjoy every second of these last few days before school resumes, Em!! I am going to check out those road ID bands- I really should have one with how much I am out runnin’. Thanks for sharing these great faves!

    ReplyDelete