Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy First Friday of August! I have a love/hate relationship with the month of August. I love it because a lot of important dates fall during this month but then I hate it because it means work starts back up very soon. One of those important dates I've mentioned is our wedding anniversary this Sunday! As of now we have a low key weekend planned that may or may not involve waffles & ice cream 😉 Anywho- another Friday, another post with some things I've been loving!



On Tuesday I finally traded in my 2001 Honda CRV for a 2017 Honda HRV EX-L! I am over the moon excited over here! We've been planning to get me a new car for awhile now, then covid-19 happened and our search came to a pause. We picked back up last week and during our search came across this beauty! It is the perfect car for me and has so many great features, most importantly being heated seats and power locks (you'd understand if you ever were in my old car). I highly recommend this car for anyone in the market for a smaller size SUV. 


I saw this new Nuun tank top pop up in my Nuun Ambassador Facebook group last week and knew I just had to have it! I'm currently doing a runstreak so all my running clothes are really taking a beating. I used that as justification for treating myself to this! This tank top is super soft, the pink is very eye-catching, and it has a very flattering fit. It's Bella + Canvas brand, which is one of my favorites! All proceeds of the sales benefit the organization &Mother, an organization who breaks down barriers
"that limit a woman’s choice to pursue and thrive in both career and motherhood."

I bought a pair of these shorts last year because I needed some new shorts for my honeymoon. They've since become my favorite casual shorts and I'm not sure why I don't own them in every color yet. They're lightweight, have a drawstring to tighten them around the waist, and aren't super short, making them very comfortable! I'm hoping I can find a few pairs on clearance as the summer comes to an end.


Question of the Day: What is something you've been loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Happy early anniversary :) Congrats on the new car! That's exciting.

    I don't have those shorts from Old Navy but they had such a good shorts selection this year! Old Navy isn't a store I frequent since I kind of forget about it lol but I need to check it more often.

    This week I've been loving a show on Disney+ about how they made Frozen 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you! It's been so fun driving it around :)

      I don't go to Old Navy often either but usually find good stuff anytime I do! We have one in the outlets near me so I usually stop in whenever I'm there.

      I'll definitely be checking out that Disney+ show later! I haven't explored what Disney+ has to offer but I really need to!

      Delete
    2. That makes sense! Old Navy has cute stuff but I find their sizing to be off sometimes so I hate ordering online haha. A store I need to go in and try things on to buy.

      Same! I need to watch it more.

      Delete