Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Currently: Quarantine Edition

Hey! How is it already May?! With all the free time I have you'd think I'd spend it coming up with some cool blog post ideas but that hasn't been the case this week. Now that schools in New Jersey have officially closed for the remainder of the year, the stress is REAL. I've also been using this time to get a lot of house work done.

Since I feel like the past month or so has been a real blur, I'm taking a moment today to check in and share a "currently" post with you!

I am currently...


Eating
Super Hero Muffins from Run Fast. Eat Slow. by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky. I've been enjoying them as a mid-day snack!

Purple + gym clothes all day, everyday!

Wearing
Work out clothes all day, everyday. There is no real point in dressing up while working from home and I try and sneak in random workouts through out the day, so leggings, a tank, and sweatshirt are my normal attire. 


Reading
Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin. It's a book all about habits which is right up my alley. I bought it when it first came out a couple years ago and am finally getting around to reading it.

Watching
Grey's Anatomy... again. John and I love this show and we are currently re-watching the whole series.


Drinking
Whipped coffee. This has been my favorite pick-me-up in the afternoon!

On Saturday we did our long run together and even went as far to wear completely matching outfits!

Loving
My new routine of getting up early and running almost every morning! My sister and I have gotten into the habit of going on a run every morning at the same time. We talk on the phone during our run, which gives us a chance to catch up before our days get crazy.


Question of the Day: What is something you’re currently eating, wearing, listening to, etc.? Pick one :)

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to make Superhero Muffins even though everyone seems to love them! I really need to get around to it lol.

    So fun that you and your sister agree to run together via phone calls everyday. It's like you're actually running together then.

    Currently I'm wearing jeans. I swear it helps me feel like it's actually a work day and not a weekend! Although as I type that I'm wearing a sweatshirt so it's not like I'm completely dressing up everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made them different each time I've had them and they're always great! I love running via phone calls because then we can go at whatever pace we want without holding each other back.

      Haha I have worn jeans a few days! Especially if I'm going to sneak out during the day and run to the grocery store (I swear during the work day is the best time to go cause nobody else is out!). I've thought about starting to wear my work clothes some days cause I'm tired of seeing them just sitting in my closet, unused hahah.

      Delete
    2. The fact that you can make them a little different each time is awesome. Switch it up without needing a ton of recipes is the best.

      That's so smart to go during the day! I've been trying to use my lunch break to either play with Bailey outside or run. I like wearing my jeans since I'm not usually a big leggings person anyways.

      Delete