Friday, October 2, 2020

Friday Favorites

 I know I say this every Friday but TGIF! This week was long and uneventful, yet I am beyond exhausted. The only thing on the agenda for this weekend is we are going with a couple friend of ours to a local winery. I am so excited for that! Other than that, you can find me curled up on the couch watching TV, reading, or asleep. Before I start the last work day of the week, I'm sharing a few things I've been loving this week.


This is the best photo I have where you can see the jacket!


SO Utility Jacket

I had Kohl's Cash last week which meant I gave myself permission to do some retail therapy after a long week of work. I went into Kohl's on the search for new black leggings but ended up finding this adorable utility jacket instead! It's cute, lightweight, and the perfect layering piece for fall or spring. I went with the grey color but it also comes in black, olive, and camo. I was also considering the olive color so I might have to keep an eye on their sales over the next few weeks to see if I can snag it for cheap!


The Happy Headbands Co. Headbands
My sister and I were looking for cute headbands for every day wear as opposed to all the running headbands we already have. My friend suggested The Happy Headband Co. so we ordered some to try out. We both have fallen in love! They are cute, reasonably priced knotted headbands that come in a plethora of designs! I struggle to find headbands that will stay on my head and these do- score! It takes everything in me not to buy every single one I love. They have been perfect to wear for work lately since I've been wearing a lot of solid colors. They add a fun pop of color and design!


New Priority Planners
If you follow me on Insta then you may know I have a strong love for the Start Today Brand that was created by the lovely Rachel Hollis. Awhile back, Rachel created the Priority Planner which helps organize your goals and dreams into a 3 month planner. Overall it just makes me feel like I have my life together (even if I actually don't...). On Tuesday, the newest planners and Start Today Journals were released at Target and I am just so in love with the new designs! I pre-ordered 2 of them because I always have to have a back-up just in case, plus I couldn't choose just one design. If you are completely lost on what I am even talking about then click here to go to the Start Today Brand website where they have how-to videos about it all!


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. I bought a similar jacket back in May when stores just started opening up again in Illinois! It's sitting in the closet with the tag on but considering the feels like was 32 this morning when I looked before getting dressed, I'll need to break it out soon!

    This week I'm loving homemade caramel sauce that we got from the apple orchard! Store bought will never be the same lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it as a light jacket or something to keep me warm in my classroom without having to wear an actual coat. It's great for these days when it's freezing in the morning and warm in the afternoon.

      Homemade caramel sounds so good! I may have to head to an apple orchard this weekend haha.

      Delete
    2. Jackets like that can be cute as just a layering piece too since they aren't heavy.

      If you go, plan to get there when it opens! You'll beat the crowd!

      Delete
  2. You MUST get that jacket. For less than $30 that's a STEAL! If you don't buy it, you'll regret it! ;)
    Keep an eye out for a Halloween Card ... soon! :D

    ReplyDelete