Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Just Another Manic Monday

We've made it halfway through this week! I'm back in the school teaching from my classroom so my schedule has been a bit off this week. I thought I'd pop in today and share my Monday in pictures! The title is a little misleading since, as you'll see, my day looks quite boring. The crazy school stuff isn't pictured haha. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!



I start every morning with my Start Today Journal where I write out 5 things I am grateful for and 10 dreams I'm going to make happen. I try and do this before I even get out of bed in the morning to guarantee I do it.


I wanted to start my week off on a good note, so I pushed myself to go on my daily run before work knowing I'd be exhausted after work. Running in the dark takes some getting used to.



After packing up my bag and lunch, I started working on my Priority Planner to kill time before leaving for work.



I picked up a Wawa coffee on the way to work since teachers get free coffee until September 30th. I had been working from home the past week or so which meant I had to get my little area all set back up in my classroom.



I took some time when I got home from work to fix up my nails with my dip powder.



John and I were both way too exhausted after work to cook so we went and grabbed dinner from our favorite diner up the street. I got my favorite turkey chipotle panini with sweet potato waffle fries.



When we got home, I had to package up a Poshmark sale I had made that morning.


I finished off the long day with a stress relieving bubble bath. I read a bit of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas while I soaked.


Question of the Day: What is your favorite way to relax at night?

4 comments:

  1. The color is so pretty!! Perfect for fall.

    How do you like the book? I remember you saying you had started reading it the other day/week (what even is time at this point haha).

    Lately my favorite way to relax is just watching tv in bed haha. Not original but at the end of the day it's the mindless activity I want to do right before going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this color I'll probably use it a lot the next few months.

    I like it so far! I had started it last week or something like that, haha, but then got busy so I just picked it back up. It's taking me so long to read anything these days because by time I sit down to read, my brain is just done lol.

    TV in bed is the best before bed activity! It's nice to do something mindless to help you wind down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took off my manicure on Sunday since it started to lift and now you're making me want to put Cabernet on for fall...

      Oh I've been the same way recently! I just don't have the option to focus. I've found that putting my phone in another room helps me focus and not get distracted haha.

      Delete
    2. Oooh you should!

      That is such a great idea! My phone has been the most distracting thing lately. I keep saying I need some phone-free time.

      Delete