Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Five: My 5 Favorite Parts of my New House

Just like every other Friday these past few weeks, I am so happy it's finally here (although this week went by much quicker previous weeks)! This week was busy, as per usual, but I did get a decent amount of time to get things done around the house.That made me feel so good!  I'm looking forward to this weekend because tomorrow we are going to a local parade with my parents and nephew, and then Sunday is my weekly long run with my brother. I'm hoping we'll go explore more of the cool trail I found! But before the weekend can begin, we have to get through this Friday! To help get you through today, enjoy 5 photos of my favorite parts of our new house so far :)

1. The Breakfast Bar
I love the idea of eating at the counter or even just sitting there to hang out!


2. Our New Kitchen Table
My grandparents graciously gave us their old kitchen table, which is basically brand new, and it's gorgeous! It really fits in with our kitchen and looks great with fall decorations :)


3. Jacuzzi Tub
This has been a lifesaver with marathon training! I love taking epsom salt baths in a bath I actually fit in.

4. Our Front Patio 
I seriously love our little front patio that comes of our kitchen. It's perfect for bringing groceries right in through and brings in a lot of natural light!


5. Our Staircase and Chandelier Lighting
This picture does not do this view justice! For one, the staircase is beautiful. The way the light illuminates it, especially when the sun is also shining in, is BEAUTIFUL! I can't get enough of it!




2 comments:

  1. I want a breakfast bar or island with seating (are those the same lol) when we get a house! It makes it easy for people to hang out while someone cooks too!

    I'm SO jealous of your tub!! It would make for some very relaxing epsom salt baths during training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love using it for the other person to sit at while one is cooking! For the first week it was the only table we had so every meal was eaten there, haha.

    The tub has definitely been a treat lately!

    ReplyDelete