Monday, March 2, 2020

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 11


Happy Monday! This past week was unintentionally a low-mileage week with lots of rest but I guess it paid off because my long run on Sunday was completely pain-free! I did a lot walking throughout the week so I kept myself moving. The marathon is quickly approaching so I need to be more intentional about adding in strength and speed work. I hope you all have a great day!


Monday: 4 miles

Tuesday: REST



Wednesday: 3 miles

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: REST


Sunday: 16 miles + strength training

Weekly Total: 23 miles

Question of the Day: Are you excited for the time change this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. The time change is this weekend?! I would say I'm not excited because I didn't know we would lose an hour of sleep haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody is all excited for it to be light out later but I'm not looking forward to the dark mornings! I need light to wake me up and get me going in the morning. I am most definitely not excited to lose sleep either!

      Delete
    2. Wait that jokingly ruined my day haha. I've been enjoying my runs at work in the mornings since I need sunglasses! This sucks lol

      Delete
    3. I agree! I don't care how late it's light out, I'm in bed early either way haha

      Delete