Friday, March 6, 2020

Friday Favorites

Hi and Happy Friday! This was another long week for me but we have a fun weekend ahead of us so all is well now. We leave after work to go visit my brother in Rhode Island and I am beyond excited! It’s been a few months since we saw him last. It’ll be nice to catch up and also see where he’s been living. Before I chug through this work day as quickly as possible, I’m sharing some things I’ve been loving lately!



The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
I'm not going to lie, compared to all the other thrillers I've read, this wasn't my all-time favorite but I felt it was good enough to share. Emily is in a new relationship with Adam who has a mother that a girl can only dread. Adam is constantly defending his mother, Pammie, which just makes Emily feel even more crazy. This book follows along the course of their relationship and the strain Pammie puts on it. I stayed up late one night to finish the last half of this book and man, did the ending throw me for a loop! Definitely a good read for anyone who loves a thriller.



Since becoming an ambassador for ROADiD, I decided to order a wrist ID since all I had until now was my shoe ID. I opted for the nylon loop option because it is advertised as soft and breathable that attaches easily with a hook and loop. I'm glad I went with the nylon loop because it is lightweight and I forget I'm even wearing it! I got a few badges to accessorize it as well.


Source 

I fell in love with this collection as soon as I saw it because one, I love that it supports giving every girl the chance to run, and two, PURPLE! The collection offers purple versions of the Launch, Adrenaline, and Ghost. They also have some cute tops and socks! Brooks and Dick's together are donating money from every purchase to a charity that enables girls' running programs. I may or may not be close to purchasing the purple tie dye ghosts...


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Other Woman! I thought it was interesting what a mother will do to protect her son.

    Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I'm never excited when Brooks launches a fun collection. That's probably because the shoes I run in are never included in the fun colors and patterns ha. But I love they are donating money to girl's running programs.

    This week I've been loving the book I'm reading. It's nonfiction and I'm soooo close to finishing so I'll likely share it next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was different than most thrillers I've read so I found it so interesting!

      That's such a bummer than they don't make the fun colors in your shoes! I feel like they usually pick the Launch, which I used to run in but not anymore, so I was excited to see the Ghost. Which do you run in?

      Ooooh nonfiction? I love finding a good nonfiction book!

      Delete
    2. I run in the Ravennas! I don't think they're very popular so I get why they wouldn't put the time and effort into making collections for them.

      Yes and I was surprised I liked it! I should really write down where I see books because I don't read a ton of nonfiction. This was really interesting though!

      Delete