Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Workout Videos I'm Loving

Hi everyone! How is everything going? As part of the #Next90Challenge, I have been working out for 30 minutes each day! Most days my workout consists of a run but on the rainy days or days I just don't feel like leaving the house I have been using online workout videos. I've been really enjoying my workouts lately so I thought I'd share some of the workout videos I've been following. Here are a few that have been useful for me AND don't necessarily need equipment but of course you can always use some for an extra burn :)


35-Minute Nike HIIT Workout
I found this video on PopSugar and saved it for a day where I just really wanted to sweat. It exceeded my expectations because I finished this workout feeling like I really got my butt kicked. Mission. Accomplished! I really like how it offers a modified version for when I just need to slow down and also a more advanced version for when I want to push myself.


30-Minute Flat Abs & Toned Booty Workout
Another PopSugar video! I have been loving trying different core workouts and this video has some great moves. Once again, it is split up into 3 levels so you can choose which works best for you along the way.


20-Minute Arms & Abs Workout
Okay, one last PopSugar video! This is a great video for when you just want a quick, efficient workout. I love the way some of the exercises both arms and the core at the same time. It might be a quick workout, but you really feel the burn- even if you do the modified exercises!


Blogilates Apartment Friendly Series
If you live in an apartment, the last thing you want to do is jump all around and annoy your neighbors. Cassey from Blogilates has a 7-video workout video series that are made for doing in an apartment (no jumping!). I personally don't live in an apartment but workout on my second floor so I don't really want to get too crazy during a workout. These are perfect because they aren't too long either but really make you hurt so good in just a short amount of time!


Question of the Day: Do you have a favorite work out video or series you always go to?


3 comments:

  1. Blogilates has awesome workout videos. They always seem easy but my body is burning by the end of them.

    I've been loving Go Chlo workouts! She does a pay what you can pilates class twice a week and it's a great workout. That's not technically a video haha but she also has a YouTube channel with some workouts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kills me how effortless Cassey can make some of those moves look haha.By the end I'm dead.

      I'm going to have to check her out! That is so sweet that she is offered pilates classes during the week!

      Delete
    2. I know! Cassey will talk during them and I'm in my apartment dying lol.

      I forget her Youtube name but her Instagram is @gochlo_ and she's great!

      Delete