Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday Favorites

 TGIF! I survived my first week back to work after a full week off and I think I'll celebrate with a relaxing weekend! It was a weird weather week up here in New Jersey with warm temps, humidity, and rain. Something about the weather really made me sleepy all week so here's to hoping to catch up on some rest during the weekend since, as of now, we don't have any plans on the agenda. Before I login for our Friday remote session, I'm sharing a few things I've been loving lately!



Yeti Rambler Lowball
I'm not one to spend much on something like this, but after receiving this Yeti free from ROADiD {ambassador perks!}, I think I'd put out the money for one! The Rambler Lowball holds 10 oz of hot or cold liquid and is $20. $20 seems like a lot for a coffee cup but I swear, it keeps my coffee hot for such a long time. The first day I used it I was trying to finish my coffee in my car before heading into work and I couldn't because it was that hot! I'm highly considering perusing the Yeti website and picking out some as gifts for Christmas.




Our Photo Wall
We've lived in our house for over 2 years now and you probably wouldn't even know it by the lack of things up on our wall. It took until about the middle of quaratine for us to finally hang a few wedding picture canvases. We finally took the time last week to hang a collection of frames I had bought last year that has a bunch of different family pictures. We also put a cute sign we received as a gift from John's best friend right above the collage. I absolutely love it! It just adds the perfect touch to our dining room.


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. I swear that people don't get the point of spending so much money on a Yeti until they are gifted one. Then you get hooked. They are amazing!! I wish all of my coffee cups could be Yetis haha. They even make dog bowls which I think would be amazing if you lived somewhere that was hot a lot so you could put ice in the water.

    Such a cute photo wall! Decorating takes time so who cares that it's been 2 years haha.

    This week I loved the book The Chain! Rachel's daughter is kidnapped and in order to get her back, she must pay a ransom and kidnap another child to keep the chain going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely didn't understand the hype until I finally got one and now I totally get it! A yeti dog bowl sounds so awesome! I was amazed at how many different cups and mugs and whatnot that they sell.

      I didn't want to put anything up until I was 100% that is what I wanted and where. I'm glad we finally have something up lol.

      That book sounds really good!

      Delete
    2. I would also love one of their coolers but I need to save a bunch for that lol

      Delete