Wednesday, November 25, 2020

LittleRunnerEm's Gift Guide

Hello everyone! I'm sure most of you, like me, are either at the height of your Christmas shopping or still trying to figure out where to begin. If that's the case, then you've come to the right place! I spent the past week or so rounding up a list of all the things I love that I think most people would love the receive as gifts. I've broken the list up into two sections: for runners and for anyone. I'm always sharing things I love for running so I thought it'd help to compile those into a list for any of the runners in your life (or even yourself!). This list is a mix of specific items and small businesses or companies I love.


For Runners

Any item on this list for running safety. I shared these items on my blog the other day and I highly recommend them for gifts!

FlipBelt. A super comfortable way to carry your phone, fuel, keys, etc. on a run.

Momentum Jewelry. A little dose of motivation in the form of a bracelet.

Run Fast. Eat Slow. or Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow cookbooks. A recipe book written by Olympian Shalane Flanagan and chef Elyse Kopecky.

Sarah Marie Design Studio. Adorable running themed clothing and accessories. Use the code LITTLERUNNEREM for a discount!

Believe Training Journal. A beautifully bound journal to track your workouts with room to take notes about each one.

Paincakes. An ice pack that sticks to your skin so you can go about your day with it on.

Senita Athletics. Comfortable, cute activewear with POCKETS! If you use the link provided you will get 10% off your first purchase!

Aftershokz. Bone conduction headphones to keep your runner safe.


For Anyone

MudLove. From homemade bracelets in many styles to personalized mugs, you won't be disappointed! Each purchase provides 1 week of safe, clean water to someone in need.  I'll have a discount code later in the week for this weekend so keep an eye on my Instagram!

The HappyHeadband Co. The cutest headbands that come in a few different styles and tons of designs. Each purchase goes towards buying books for classroom libraries across the country! If you use the link provided you will get 10% off your first purchase!

Start Today Journal or Priority Planner from the Start Today Brand. The STJ is a gratitude journal that also helps you start working towards your dream. The Priority Planner is perfect for any of your friends and family who love to plan each day by the hour!

KG Designs. Handmade unique jewelry and ornaments.

Shop This One Life. Embroidered sweatshirts and hats that can be personalized.

Simple Sugars. Amazing sugar scrubs that come in a wide variety of scents.

Cold Brew Coffee Maker. For any iced coffee/cold brew lovers that want to start making their own drinks at home.

Erica Sara Jewelry. Personalized engraved jewelry that will not disappoint!

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. The perfect gift to pamper someone who suffers from dry lips. The price may seem steep for such a small jar, but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time!

Yeti Tumbler. You can choose your tumbler based on the recipients drink of choice! All yeti's keep your drinks hot or cold for hours.

Dr. Teal's Products. If you're looking to put together a self-care gift for someone, I highly recommend any Dr. Teal's products, from their foaming bath to epsom salt soaks. 

Knockaround Sunglasses. Comfortable, affordable sunglasses that came in all sorts of styles, designs, and colors. You can even customize a pair!

Letterfolk. The cutest passports for anything you can think of from running to food to traveling. They also have letter boards, tile mats, and other unique home goods. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm basically done with my Christmas shopping (thanks moving haha) but I need to come up with ideas for my family for me. This is a great list!

    ReplyDelete