Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday Favorites

 Happy Friday, friends! It was another long week here but once again, I have a pretty open weekend ahead of me. The temperatures have really been dropping here in New Jersey so you'll find me bundled up on the couch with some hot chocolate for a majority of this weekend. Before I log on and have my Friday remote session with the kiddos, I'm sharing some things I've been loving this week!


Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
I used to get this all the time in college and completely forgot about it until recently when my sister was asking for some non-coffee suggestions from Starbucks. Guys, this drink is amazing and so perfect for this time of drink! It's steamed apple juice with cinnamon syrup, whipped cream, and a drizzle of caramel sauce. If you're looking for a delicious seasonal drink but either don't like coffee or aren't in the mood for it, order a caramel apple spice. You won't be disappointed!


Mental Health Remix Podcast
This was a recommendation from an Instagram friend who is a fellow runner and teacher. She shared a post the other day about the stress she has been under with work that was super relatable. Along with the post, she shared that she has been loving the Mental Health Remix Podcast. I started listening to it on the way to work (my true crime podcasts will have to take a back seat for a bit) and wow, is it great! Nicole Symcox, a licensed psychotherapist, is the host and she is just wonderful! So far I've listened to a few of her episodes about self care. I'm looking forward to listening to more!


I don't have a good photo of the whole tank so a stock photo will have to do!


Old Navy Luxe Tank Top

If you're looking for the perfect tank to wear with a cardigan, look no further! I picked up one of these tanks last summer while shopping for our honeymoon at Old Navy. I've been obsessed ever since! Last week I went on a little shopping spree there again (yay sales!) and ended up buying three more. I went with a fun leopard pattern, wine red, and a basic black. They are so soft and perfect for pairing with sweaters or other layers. I go with the high-neck version but they do sell them in a scoop neck style.


Question of the Day: What is something you've been loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Okay that apple drink sounds amazing! I will have to try next time I'm near a Starbucks.

    I mean this is probably obvious haha but I'm loving my house SO much! Cliche probably but I don't care. I am really happy being back on the East Coast but the temps are cold right now and my hands are not prepared since my gloves are still packed lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it!

      I am so excited for you and your new house! It definitely is sooo cold lately! I've been wearing fleece lined pants and gloves for my runs lately lol

      Delete
    2. Based on our texts about chais, I trust your suggestions!

      Delete