Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wedding Photos Part 2

Happy Hump Day! If you were around my neck of the woods last week, then you know I shared a small chunk of my wedding photos. If you want to check those out, you can find Part 1 here. For Part 2, I am sharing a lot of the detail shots and the meanings behind some things! For those who don’t know, John and I are high school sweethearts and we attended our senior prom together at the same venue we had our wedding at. Needless to say, it made the day a lot more special! It also encouraged to include a lot of little nostalgic details :) I hope you enjoy!

Believe it or not, this little dragonfly gem was from my original prom bouquet that I saved for 8+ years! AND my wedding bouquet was a recreation of the bouquet John gave me for prom. 

Being high school sweethearts, our class rings served as one of my “something old” items.

These are the same bracelets I bought back in 2011 from Charming Charlie’s and wore to prom!

My wedding band has the prettiest details!

Of course I wore Brooks as my wedding shoes ;)
My “something blue” was my pair of Bombas socks. 
The original picture we took senior year until the same arch we got married under. This is also in the frame we received at prom as a favor. 

Our recreation :)



We had photos of ourselves from each age for all the table numbers!

John designed our centerpieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment