Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Five: 5 Things I’m Loving This Week

Happy Friday!!! This week was a long one so this weekend is much needed. The students have a half day today but us teachers have an in-service. Once that’s all over though I’ll be ready to start my weekend! So far the weekend looks pretty chill since some plans already got cancelled but I’m looking forward to some relaxing after last weekends busy schedule! Before we start this weekend, take a look at the 5 things I’m loving this week!


1. Fall Decorations
I’ve collected a lot of new fall decor this week and it’s been so much fun to decorate the house! I’m looking forward to all the different seasons now to switch up all the decorations.


2. Cerave Lotion
I talked about this in my post the other day, but I’m just loving it this week! This cold weather is leaving my skin feeling so dry and chapped so using this on my face is such a relief. I’ve been putting it on each night before bed and every morning before I get ready and my face hasn’t been getting too dry throughout the day.


3. Vests
Up until last week, I completely forgot about my love for vests! I have one nice vest that I could literally wear every day (and maybe have possibly worn almost every day this past week...). My school is a bit finicky with the temperatures in each classroom so dressing in layers is a must for me and vests are the perfect thing for that!


4. The Grumpy Cat Collection by Bobs
I have always loved Grumpy Cat so to say I was excited when I found out I could get his face on shoes is an understatement! There are a few different designs and to be honest, I don’t know which one I like the most! I’m definitely adding these to my Christmas list.

5. Hot Chocolate
With cold weather creeping in, I’ve been drinking an obnoxious amount of hot chocolate lately! It’s definitely the perfect treat to have during a cozy day or night in!

3 comments:

  1. Love that little pumpkin!! Having a space to decorate for the seasons is honestly so much fun. What I've done is buy things after the season for the next year. Alex and I knew we were going to live together after I graduated so after Christmas 2016, I went to Home Goods and bought a few decorations for Christmas 2017. Helps save a few dollars! Although I do buy a few things during the season so there's something festive in the apartment.

    Vests are my favorite! I just bought a new one so now I have navy, black and olive green. They're perfect for layering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pumpkin is made out of an old book! That's such a smart idea to stock up after the holiday! I'm already planning to hit up some Halloween sales on November 1st :) partially for candy, partially for decorations haha.

      I want to add some different colored vests to my collection. An olive green one sounds cute!

      Delete
    2. That's awesome!! Love seeing books being used for decorations, they're so creative.

      Alex picked out the green one and it's great since it goes with neutrals and colors.

      Delete