Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Currently

Happy Hump Day! The past week or so has been a whirlwind for me so I thought I'd take a moment to check in with a "currently" post since I've been lacking in the blogging department! School is now in session and it's crazier than ever. Hopefully once I get into the swing of things I can get back into blogging a lot since I have a lot of ideas swimming around in this brain of mine! Anyway, enjoy today's post!


I am currently...



Eating
Salads. They've been the easiest thing for me to make for work and I love how versatile they can be. Lately I've just been getting lettuce and putting whatever sounds good on top.




Wearing
My nice work clothes, finally! We have the option to work from home, but since I co-teach, going into the classroom has been easier. I've been so happy to finally be able to wear some of my cuter clothes and not so much workout clothes (at least not all day).


Reading
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne. I am only 1 chapter in so I don't have much to say about this book just yet. I have heard a lot of good things about it, plus it seems like a quick read, so I'm excited to zip through it!




Drinking
Pumpkin spice coffee, both hot and iced! I'm a huge Dunkin' fan so you can find me there most mornings haha.


Watching
Private Practice. It's been on our list to watch since it's Addison's spin-off of Grey's Anatomy and we've finally gotten around to it. It was hard to get into but now that we're a few seasons in, we're hooked!




Listening To
Taylor Swift's Folklore Album. I've had it on repeat in my car since it came out!


Question of the Day: What is something you’re currently eating, wearing, listening to, etc.? Pick one :)

3 comments:

  1. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is so good! If I remember correctly, I finished reading it during lunch at work and was trying not to cry lol. I need to watch the movie.

    Currently I'm reading Anxious People and it's good! I will butcher the spelling of the name but it's by Fredrik Blackman (Definitely got the last name wrong because it's Swedish ha). He's a good author and I can't wait to see how the book turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, I'll try to only read it at home haha. I'll have to find the movie after I read it!

      I hope you end up enjoying the book!

      Delete
    2. Haha learn from my mistake and just stay home with the book

      Delete