Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday Favorites

How is it already September?! We've had some nice weather here in Jersey so I am definitely getting the fall vibes. Most of the fall vibes come from the fact that I am back in school. Although we are starting remote, I've been in my school the past couple days for in-service days. I'm eager to start with my kiddos next week!

Although it's been a busy week here for me, I still managed to put together my typical Friday post. I hope you have a great Labor Day Weekend!



Lemon Blueberry Granola
I ventured out to Aldi last week in search of some snacks to keep on hand now that school is starting. Somehow I snack more throughout a work day more than ever... I came across this granola and was happily surprised when I saw it didn't contain any nuts (I believe it was processed somewhere that also processes nuts so if you have a super sensitive nut allergy then this might not be for you). The lemon blueberry is delicious and the dried blueberries are the perfect addition. I've been enjoying it all week both plain and mixed in yogurt!




Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil
Someone had told me about this creamy oil months ago but I hesitated to buy it in fear that it would be super oily. Plus it's a little on the pricey side. The word "creamy" really is the best word to describe the oil (I guess that's why they put it in the name haha) because it's more like a very thin lotion rather than an oil. I've been using it every night after my shower and it has done an amazing job of keeping my Eczema flare-ups at bay. It soaks in fairly quickly so you aren't left with a greasy residue. I'd suggest this to anyone with any type of dry skin, not just Eczema.



Marshmallow Fireside Candle
I've had this candle from Bath & Body Works for over a year now but have just recently started to appreciate it. The scent of this candle is a fantastic mix of a smoky campfire and sweet toasted marshmallow. I've had it lit almost every day this week since the not-so-sweltering-hot weather has been giving me fall vibes and it just gives me such a cozy feel. I have the 3-wick candle of this scent and it has lasted me awhile.


Question of the Day: What is something you've been loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. 3 wick candles last for so long! I hate when I get a candle on sale (since that's when I usually buy them lol) then have to wait until the right season to burn it.

    That granola sounds delicious!

    This week I've been loving the book The Boys in the Boat! It's nonfiction which I don't typically like but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt with a margarita candle I bought last winter! Then I just burned it all summer haha. I'm currently burning a Woodwick candle and considering trying to find some off-season ones on sale right now cause they're normally so expensive!

      I love finding a good nonfiction book!

      Delete
    2. I've never bought a woodwick candle because of how expensive they are! Great idea to find some off season ones now though

      Delete