Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy First Friday of Fall! The weather has actually been very fall-like lately which I hope continues. We have a busy weekend ahead of us! Tomorrow we are going to a winery to celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays with her, her boyfriend, and another couple. On Sunday we are going to my sister's house to celebrate her birthday with family. Lots of birthdays over here! Before I log off for all the festivities, I'm sharing a few things I've been loving this week.




Pumpkin Pie Hummus
Okay okay, I know I've been bombarding you all with pumpkin flavored items for weeks now but unfortunately, expect this until about November, haha. But seriously, my mom got me this pumpkin pie dessert hummus at Aldi last week and it takes everything in me not to eat it by the spoonful! I've been pairing it with pretzels and having it as an afternoon snack all week. I swear, it's like pumpkin pie in hummus form! It's the first dessert hummus I've ever had that I'd believe isn't really hummus and is the actual dessert. I think other brands may make a pumpkin hummus, so if you don't have an Aldi near you, check your local grocery store for other brands that might make it!




Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Soap
First off, I love anything stress relief scented from B&BW so you can always win me over with those products. I replaced the soap in my guest bathroom (the bathroom next to my WFH office) with this hand soap as soon as I started working from home this year because work is just a tad stressful. I love using this throughout the day because it leaves my skin soft, while also leaving the stress relief scent on my hands to help calm me down. Maybe it's just me, but I really believe that the scent relaxes me. I had it in a wallflower in my college dorm and it always made me feel less stressed when it was plugged in. If this scent isn't for you, I highly suggest any of their foam hand soaps as they are just the best in my opinion!


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?



4 comments:

  1. I bet the pumpkin pie hummus would be good with graham crackers! Then it would be like a bite size pumpkin pie haha.

    One thing I'm loving this week is my nails haha. Just need to get 1498 more colors to complete the collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have some graham crackers in my cabinet so I'm definitely trying that at lunch today! I bet it'll be amazing!

      So glad you're loving the dip!! You better start working on that collection! Pick out a storefront while you're at it to open up your salon ;)

      Delete
  2. Tell me how it is! We don't live near and Aldi so I don'd go much.

    I'll let you know where my salon will go lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it as a mid-morning snack cause I was feeling snacky and it was good!

      Delete