Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday Favorites

TGIF! I've probably said this a million times before but I am feeling the 'thank goodness it's Friday' vibe more than ever! As of now we have an open schedule for the weekend and I'm hoping to keep it that way. Work is keeping me super busy so some down time would be great. The weather has been fantastic around here which means time outside will be a must! I hope you all have a great weekend!


Nuun Instant
Nuun Hydration released this new product a couple weeks ago and I finally got around to trying it! Nuun Instant is added to your drink to help you rapidly re-hydrate, 2-3 times faster than regular water. Unlike typical Nuun Sport, Instant comes as a powder in a small sachet as opposed to the tablets. It dissolves in water super quickly, making the ability to re-hydrate even quicker. They come in 2 flavors, lemon lime and watermelon, which are both delicious! My recommendation is to make sure it's super cold in order to bring out the best flavor. I drank this after a long, hot run and felt great the rest of the day when normally I'd feel dehydrated later in the day. I'm planning to keep this on hand for long run days and also days when I have a bad headache. Oh, and they offer a sample pack so you can try it without committing to a whole box!


Chai Latte Wax Melts
I don't care what anyone says, fall is in the air! This means that I have brought out all the fall scented candles and wax melts. While in Aldi last week searching for the highly coveted 3-wick candles, I found these wax melts instead. I'm a huge chai latte person so I had high hopes for the scent. It's probably the closest to smelling like a chai latte than a real chai latte itself! I've had it in my wax melter I have in my office all week and I don't plan on swapping it out for another scent anytime soon.


Pairs well with wine!


Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath
The beginning of the school year has been wild which means self-care has been a must for me! Last Friday I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home from work to pick up a new bubble bath. I went right to the Dr. Teal's section because I know that brand is great. The Relax & Relief type jumped right out at me because that is exactly what I needed to do! The eucalyptus and spearmint scent is so relaxing while the pure epsom salt leaves my body feeling relieved from all the stress of the work week. It also bubbles up a good amount! I would highly recommend this foaming bath, along with all the other types of foaming bath and epsom salts that Dr. Teal's has to offer!


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. The foaming bath product looks like the perfect way to relax (glass of wine included of course). Dr. Teal's has so many bath products and I've never tried them aside from the plain epsom salt. I'll need to check this out though.

    I've seen Nuun instant on IG and it looks perfect for travel or to put in your car for after a race (lol at races right now).

    This week I've been loving a new to me show on Netflix called High Seas. Mystery and deaths on a cruise ship set in the 1940s is something I'm all about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried some of their epsom salts before but this was the first time I tried the foaming bath. They have so many different types of foaming bath for pretty much any need, it's crazy!

      I was thinking the same thing about the Nuun Instant! I have some in my school bag for those crazy days and I plan to always keep some in my bag when I travel. And yeah, lol at races hahah.

      I never heard of that show! I'll have to look it up! I finally started Dead to Me so that's been my lunchtime show this past week.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of keeping it in your school bag! I've been doing that with Liquid IV since my family has the packets (Costco for the win!) if I'm sleeping at a friends or when I was in Philly the other weekend. Sometimes I like it just to change the flavor of normal water.

    Okay you have to tell me what you think of Dead to Me! I enjoyed it so I'm curious your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete