Sunday, May 6, 2018

Workout Recap: 4/30-5/6

Monday, April 30- 1.75 run/walk with my sister and nephew

Tuesday, May 1- REST DAY

Wednesday, May 2- 1 mile run


Thursday, May 3- 1.5 mile run


Friday, May 4- May the Fourth be with You 5k (actually 3.21 miles)

This was the hottest and weirdest route ever! 98% of the route was on grass and a mulch trail. My legs were dying the whole time!
Saturday, May 5- REST DAY- CAMPING :)

Sunday, May 6- REST DAY- CAMPING :)

Total Weekly Mileage: 7.56 miles

This has been my lowest mileage week in a long time. I figured it would be considering I was busy this whole weekend but I didn’t think it would be this low. The heat really got to me and I let almost all of my runs get cut short. Oh well, this coming week will be better :)

2 comments:

  1. You still had a great week in workouts Emily! Last week I ran 4 total miles haha so you beat me in weekly mileage ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some weeks I just don’t feel like running a lot haha. I suppose it’s still good though!

      Delete