Wednesday, August 22, 2018

An Update on My Life

I have realized that my posts have been very limited for the past few weeks. Since my summer job ended back in the end of July, I have been taking advantage of my last moments of summer before I begin my new teaching job next week. Due to this, I haven't been posting much except for my weekly posts. This calls for a quick update on my life! And in what better way than through pictures? Unfortunately, summer fun has also limited me on taking tons of pictures so I'll do my best :)


These past few weeks I...

Caught up with one of my best friends while simultaneously soaking up some sun (+ good drinks!)

Ran... a lot!

Had my first Wawa Gobbler bowl of the year and am now (un)patiently awaiting fall.

Went to Knoebel's with my family where I found out I would've drowned in some of these floods!

Worked on some wedding planning with these two cuties since we are now LESS THAN A YEAR AWAY from the big day :)

Went to the Movie Tavern to see Crazy Rich Asians...

...and had one of my favorite snacks: soft pretzels!

Spent A LOT of my time with Tommy, John, and Ashley (not pictured).

Question of the Day: What have you been up to lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love soft pretzels!! One of my favorite snacks. They're even better with a cold beer after walking around all day as an afternoon treat.

    Lately I've been soaking up the last really hot days of the year. Yes I complain haha but I know I'll miss them in a few months. We've also tried taking Bailey to the ocean and lake to get her to swim...it's a work in progress but I think we're going again this weekend.

    Can't believe you start work next week - so exciting Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love cooler weather, I definitely will miss the warmth once it’s freezing out!

      That must be so fun with Bailey! Is she afraid of water?

      Next week is going to be crazy but I’m SO excited! Honestly this is going to be a crazy year haha but I’m ready for it!

      Delete
    2. Yeah a little bit. The last time we tried to take her, Alex was holding her halfway in the water and I went to give her a treat. She was holding my hands with her paws because she was a little scared and it melted my heart!

      It maybe a crazy year but it'll create so many awesome memories!

      Delete
    3. Aww poor pup! That’s so sweet though! I hope she starts to like it!

      Delete