Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday Favorites

Is it just me, or did this week feel super long?! I am so excited for it to finally be Friday! John is away for the weekend so I have a pretty chill weekend planned with friends and family. I am definitely looking forward to it after this week! Today I am sharing some things I've been loving this week!


Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Torani Syrup
A while back I shared my love for Torani's sugar free vanilla syrup that can be added to coffee or tea. I ran out of my vanilla flavored syrup last week so I went over to Bed, Bath, & Beyond for a new bottle. While I was there, I saw they had a sugar free pumpkin pie flavor and I was SOLD! I have been adding it to my chai tea all week. SO delicious! And zero calories!


Bride Starbucks Mug
I brought my girls to Starbucks the morning of my wedding to treat everyone to a drink and also get myself a drink with "bride" written on the side. Long story short, the girl at the register wasn't super friendly {and must've missed my bride shirt..} because she didn't even acknowledge the fact that we were a bridal party even though we were all in matching shirts. Plus they did the stickers instead of handwriting on the cups. I was a little bummed but still excited for my iced chai tea latte {and my wedding, of course!}. A fellow blogger, Mackenzie, found out and ended up surprising me with an ADORABLE reusable Starbucks mug with "Bride" on the side! I am so obsessed with it and love using it even though I guess I'm technically not a bride anymore.


Gabriel & Co. Hoop Earrings
This is probably the most off-the-wall favorite I've ever posted but I just NEED to share these earrings with you all... even if they are over $1,600! SO backstory: I realized recently that my wedding band had a brand name on the inside, Gabriel & Co. I decided to google the brand to check out what other jewelry they offered. Well man was I surprised when I found out they make hoop earrings that are exactly like me wedding band! Let me just say that I am obsessed with my wedding band so to see earrings just as beautiful, I want them! I jokingly asked John for them and he didn't seem to on-board with spending over a thousand dollars for earring. I mean, I can't really blame him haha. SO I pretty much wanted to just share these beauties with you :)


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?


3 comments:

  1. Mackenzie is seriously the sweetest person!! So kind of her to send that gift to you.

    Those earrings are beautiful! You could always just ask for money for gifts until you have enough to buy them. Or just stalk the website until they go on sale ;) Like you I have a hard time investing in certain things but then I figure if I love an item enough the splurge (after saving ;) if worth it to me. Now I want to look up the jeweler but I'm afraid to fall in love with an item I can't afford haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised when I opened the packaged! I had absolutely no clue what she was sending me!

    I might have to stalk the website ;) I also told John we should check our jeweler for them cause they might be cheaper. My band was cheaper at their shop than it was on the brand website. I’m nervous to wear such expensive earrings! They have some cute stuff!!! I wish there was more like my ring, like a bracelet or something. I want a whole set now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must ask ... which website did you find these earrings on? I LOVE them! I am always on the look out for quality jewelry (my one main weakness)!! So you might hate me BUT if you share the link I will totally be buying them! ;)

    ReplyDelete