Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This was another week where I kept thinking it was Friday and it wasn't so needless to say, it was a long week. We have a bit of a more chill weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow we have a birthday party for John's cousin's baby and then we are just hoping to relax the rest of the weekend. I'm sure something will come up, though :) Today I'm sharing a few things I've been loving this week!


Ziploc One Press Seal Containers
These have been in my cabinet for a couple months now, still in their package. I pulled them out last week because I needed just a small container to portion my wheat thins into. They ended up holding a whole serving perfectly and they truly do close with one press. They stack up easily in my cabinet since I pre-package some of my snacks and keep them in there. I use the extra small size, which holds a half cup.


O'Keefe's Rough and Red Relief
My mom gave this to me a couple weeks ago after I was complaining yet again about my dry skin. We are all huge fans of O'Keefe's products so I knew I was going to love this and I was right. It's not too thick but it's thick enough that I only use this at night, right before bed. 

Soup
Kind of a broad item but I have just been loving eating soup for lunch all week. Now that it is getting chilly, I crave something warm and comforting for lunch. This past week I packed cans of Progresso soup along with crackers or tortilla chips as a little crunchy topping. I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to cook up some homemade soup to have for next week!


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. If you like soup, I'll have to send you the recipe we use for ham & potato soup. It's so good!! And it makes great leftovers. And now I'm craving it haha.

    My hands are starting to get dry and I'm not ready for cracked hands! I need to see what I have to use up but I'll make a mental note of that lotion.

    This week I've been loving my DIY tray. It keeps everything look nice on the coffee table without looking like complete clutter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh that sounds delicious! Yes please send it :) We actually have some ham frozen that I've been saving for a ham and bean soup or anything like that.

      O'Keefe's also makes a lotion called Working Hands which is awesome! It's a bit greasy so I'd suggest using it at night and maybe putting on cotton gloves to let it soak in while you sleep. Totally with you on not being ready for cracked hands!

      Your DIY tray is adorable!! Such a cute idea and a nice decoration!

      Delete
  2. I am super picky about hand lotion because I cannot stand to feel greasy .. so I have been loving up my Hempz Beauty Brand Koa & Sweet Almond Body Lotion! I think I have used a big bottle in just a few weeks!

    p.s. I am not sure I will be jumping on the soup train unless its more of a chili or stew ... don't really enjoy the runny watery canned soups! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with not wanting to feel greasy! This is a lotion I use at night so it can soak in while I sleep.

    Yumm chili or stew sounds good! I try to pick out the thicker canned soups so they’re more filling! Watery ones aren’t the best!

    ReplyDelete