Monday, October 14, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXXIV

Hello and happy Monday! We had a slightly busy weekend so an extra day would've been appreciated. But here we are, on Monday morning so I suppose I have no choice but to start the week haha. I hope everyone has a great day! Keep reading to see what I was up to all week!


My Monday started off with another lovely drawing of me by a student.


I finally mailed a letter to my brother on Tuesday morning!


It was fire prevention week so the kids had a presentation by the local fire department.


That afternoon I stopped by my parent's to see Tommy and Joey. Tommy loves auntie snuggles!


That night John and I went to the gym as per usual. I've been doing a lot of my runs their lately.


That night I was surprised to see Jax in the cat tree and Dexter okay with it.


On Thursday I had wanted an iced coffee but decided against it. Then my coworker came in with a pumpkin iced latte for me anyway :)


I met up with my sister at the park to play with the boys. Both enjoyed it!



Saturday morning started out with our last long run of half marathon training. Tommy joined!


We headed off to Lancaster later that day for pumpkin picking with my friends from college.


We took advantage of being in the area and stopped by El Serrano for dinner. It was our favorite place to go while I was in school.


Jax had the right idea on Sunday morning. It was great to relax!


We spent the afternoon at Top Golf with John's family for his one cousin's 30th birthday. It was so fun!



Question of the Day: What is one thing you did that was fun this past week/weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Top Golf but Alex has a gift card so we need to go! We tried to go once but it was a 2 hour wait so we said no and left haha. This past weekend we took Bailey on a hike which was a blast! I think she's still tired from it today too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun! It's easier to just make a reservation because otherwise you'll wait forever haha. This was the second time I went and both times were during the day but I really want to go at night when it's all lit up! Hiking was a perfect activity for this weekend! The weather was great :)

      Delete
    2. Last time it was a bit of a last minute decision but it's good to know about making a reservation! Going at night would be fun with lights but the concept in general just sounds like it would be a blast. We said the weather was basically perfect for outdoor activities since you just needed a light layer. Which meant we both had on sweatshirts and were sweating in the first 5 minutes lol. Next time we'll dress better

      Delete
    3. It was definitely one of those weekends where you bundled up and then instantly regretted it once you were outside for a bit lol. I ran on Saturday with my sister and was taking off layers as we ran.

      Delete