Monday, December 23, 2019

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 1


This week kicked off week one of CoDel Marathon training! It was a super light week considering 4 out of the 7 days were spent mostly on the road as we travelled down to South Carolina to watch my little brother graduate as a United States Marine! I still managed to get in 2 runs even though I was sick during one of them so I’m calling that a win! Although this coming week will be busy, I am looking forward to getting back into a strong routine!

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 2 miles

Wednesday: Left for SC

Thursday: Family Day aka the day we finally got to see my brother!

Friday: Graduation + begin drive home

Saturday: Continue drive home + finally get home

I wore a Christmas sweater sweatshirt to be cute but ended up taking that off + rolling up my pants by mile one...

Sunday: 5 miles


Question of the Day: Do you have any races on your 2020 calendar yet?

1 comment:

  1. That's a solid week of training for week 1, traveling and being sick! I have zero races on my calendar right now but that's going to change soon I think.

    ReplyDelete