Monday, December 16, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXXVII

I’m checking in quite excited this Monday for many reasons! It’s not only my last week of work before my winter break, but it’ll be cut short! I leave Wednesday to go see my brother graduate as a marine from boot camp. The drive takes about 13 hours one way but we are driving down with my sister and her little family which should be fun.  It’ll be a busy week but so worth it! See what I was up to all last week in today’s Week in Pictures!

Monday was my birthday so I obviously stopped at Starbucks on my way to work for my free beverage!


After a long day at work, John took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We brought our dessert home and ate it in bed while watching TV.

Tuesday was my school’s holiday concert. The kids did great!


John ran errands on Thursday night so I took it as a chance to relax and eat soup while catching up on This Is Us.


I got to see my nephews on Friday. Tommy loves taking pictures with my phone and he snapped this cute one of Joey and I.


I caved and went to the Body Care Day dale at Bath & Body Works on Saturday. I got some awesome things for such a low price! I even got some stuff for gifts ;)


We were out a majority of the day looking at cars for John so I relaxed later on with a face mask. I got this one from Dollar Tree a couple weeks ago!


John’s parents brought us to Maggiano’s for dinner to celebrate my birthday a little late. I ordered my favorite moscato mojito :)


Sunday was another mix of getting things done but also relaxing on the couch with the cats.


I managed to finally peel myself off the couch and go for a run. It was nice enough for shorts!


I wrapped up my day with packing for our trip and using this amazing stress relief body scrub!


Question of the Day: What is something fun you did this past weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I love Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (obviously lol). For our anniversary, we picked up two slices and brought them home. They're huge so it was dessert multiple nights which was the best part.

    This past weekend, Alex and I went to a birthday party for two of our friends on Saturday night which was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did that a few years ago for an anniversary, too! We had wanted dinner somewhere else but were near a Cheesecake Factory so win-win! Mine lasted me a few nights this past week haha.

      Parties with friends are always a good time! I love a good excuse to get out :)

      Delete
    2. I love that the slices are so big that it's lasts a while. It's so rich that I usually have trouble eating it in one shot anyways

      Delete