Monday, December 2, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXXVI

Hi everybody! I am coming at you awake and refreshed after a relaxing 4 day break. It was a much needed break and I'm now counting down the days until winter break! I may also just be counting down the days because that is also how long it is until my brother comes home!

I realized it has been over a month since I shared a week in pictures. Although this past week wasn't anything exciting, here it is anyway :)


Of course I brought my medal to school on Monday and let my students pass it around. They got a kick out of the bell!


I also wore my race shirt because why not? ;)


Rolling my legs was a MUST throughout the week!


We made cute little hand turkeys in school on Tuesday!


Wednesday was a half day due to the holiday so we let the students watch a few different Thanksgiving movies.


We also gave them their own Charlie Brown feast!


I spent Wednesday night baking cookies for both our family's Thanksgiving dinner's the next day.


Thursday started off nice and relaxing with Jax before I got a burst of energy to go clean the garage.


I got to see this little turkey for his first Thanksgiving!


Joey and Tommy didn't disappoint with their name tags this year :)


Somebody got ahold of my phone and took a ton of selfies on it...


My sister and I took pictures with a photo of my brother since he couldn’t be there.


On Friday we decided to go out later and do a little bit of shopping. We didn’t really need anything but we had fun, especially in the kitchen store in the outlets!


Saturday night called for Red Robin and Ticket to Ride with our friends!


We had a lazy Sunday morning. Eventually we made waffles. We’ve been loving Kodiak Cakes lately!


We spent most of the day lying around while also getting some things done around the house. We had a cheese tray for lunch!


3 comments:

  1. I want to get Ticket to Ride but I'm not sure if it would be good for two people since it's usually just Alex and I. Would you recommend it?

    Love the cheese tray! Sometimes picky lunches like that are the best. Also I love the spicy oh snap pickles. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it!! It would work for two people. There are a couple other versions of it, like different countries, too. This was my first time buying Oh Snap pickles and I am obsessed! I love how they're in the little bags.

      Delete
    2. Oh nice! I'll write that down for when we want a new game to play. I like buying them on long road trips. For some reason, something crunchy always sounds good. Since a long drive usually means fast food, I like the pickles since I get the crunch without eating chips

      Delete