Monday, December 30, 2019

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 2


I should’ve known marathon training during the holidays would be a bit crazy but it wasn’t as bad as I expected! Due to all my free time, I got in a good amount of runs except for my botched long run on Sunday. Luckily it’s early in the training cycle so I’m not too worried about missing it! I hope you all had a great Christmas week and got in some relaxing!


Monday: 3 miles + Strength Training

Tuesday: {Christmas Eve} REST


Wednesday: {Christmas Day} 3 miles with Dale

Thursday: REST

Friday: 3 miles with Dale + Ashley

Saturday: REST

Sunday: 6 miles 2 miles with Dale

Weekly Total: 11 miles


Question of the Day: What does your family do to celebrate Christmas? Do you have any fun traditions?

7 comments:

  1. You got in solid workouts even with the holidays! Last week I got in one run haha oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It really helped that my brother wanted to keep going on runs. Otherwise I may have just slept more lol. I’m glad this is only week 2 because it makes me feel less worried about my training!

      Delete
    2. That definitely helps. Alex and I were going to run on Christmas Day but then we realized he didn't pack his shoes.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like training is going well!! So excited for you, Em! It's crazy I'm going to have to start thinking about training here soon too. April felt far away, but it'll be here before we know it I'm sure (that's when my marathon is).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I posted too soon- but have a very happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marathon Training Schedule I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete