Monday, February 24, 2020

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 10


Happy Monday! This weekend really flew by and another work week is here. Training was a bit wacky this week. I had to do my long run from last week on Monday which set the rest of my week off. I had bad knee pain during my run on Wednesday so I cut it short and chose to rest the next 2 days to prepare for my next long run. Although Saturday’s run was only 10 miles, I did an hour workout class beforehand, making it feel longer. I had another good rest day yesterday that I hope will set me up for another strong week of training. We are over halfway through marathon training! Woohoo!

Ran 15 miles to have brunch with this little dude!

Monday: 15 miles

Tuesday: Strength training

Wednesday: 1.5 miles

Hot tea + This Is Us = perfect rest day. 

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday: 10 miles + strength training

Sunday: REST

Weekly Total: 26.5 miles

Question of the Day: What is your favorite thing to do on a rest day?

4 comments:

  1. That's crazy you're over halfway through training! Knee pain is the absolute worst but it was good you listened to your body! My favorite thing on rest days is sleep hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely doesn't feel like it since it's just now getting to be more mileage! The pain is such an odd one. It's behind my knee, in the joint I think? Resting is helping! Sleeping on rest days is the best! I slept in yesterday and then just took my time doing everything all day haha.

      Delete
    2. Hm that's odd. Maybe you landed on it weird one time and it's just painful since. I love sleeping in on rest days. Even on Saturdays, I'm lazy and take forever to get up and out the door since I love to relax in bed

      Delete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    And getting it running is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Do you want to start making money?

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete