Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! We had some pretty dreary weather in Jersey all this week which made the week really drag on. I'm hoping for some sunshine this weekend which doesn't look likely but we'll see! I don't have much going on this weekend besides babysitting my nephew on Saturday so maybe it'll be a pj's and Netflix kinda weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend :)


Say Yes to Coconuts Mud Mask
Every once in awhile I find some pretty cool things at Dollar Tree. My most recent find was this face mask! I've used it a couple times in the past few weeks and I really like it. It is a thicker consistency but still goes on easily. It says its for dry skin which is great for this time of year because my face is always dry. I noticed a difference in my skin after I wash it off. The package says it is a one time use mask but I've been able to get a few uses out of one package. I just keep it in a sealed bag until the next time I use it.


Say Yes Mask Applicator
After falling in love with the Say yes to Coconuts Mud Mask, I went back to the dollar store to stock up on more. Lucky for me they still had more AND also had a cool applicator for applying the mask to my face. It's made of silicone so it easily spreads the mask onto my face and much more evenly then when I use my fingers. The applicator cleans easily making the whole process much cleaner!


Schmidt's Charcoal Deodorant
This was a post-Christmas sale find and to be honest, I wasn't sure I'd be a huge fan. A few years back I fell in love with Piper Wai natural deodorant and never thought I'd find another natural deodorant that was just as good. I won't say this is 100% comparable to Piper Wai but it's pretty darn close. It's in a stick like regular deodorant which makes application much easier {Piper Wai comes in a little jar that you use your finger to apply}. The scent is not too strong and it actually keeps me feeling fresh all day. I got it as part of a gift set for a super cheap price but it normally sells for about $7. When it comes to deodorant, that is pricey but yet again it is natural. I would probably buy it over Piper Wai, though, considering that is close to $12 a jar.


Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?


4 comments:

  1. The mask applicator looks awesome! I love face masks but I hate how messy it can sometimes be. I'll have to see if I can find that applicator near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to find it because I hate how messy it can get too! It's so easy to clean it too.

      Delete
  2. Hey, Em!! Hopefully you are enjoying lotsa sunshine this weekend after that dreary weather week & having a blast with your nephew!! Oohhhh so many good finds in this post. I didn’t realize dollar tree even had those masks! So good to know. Also ….charcoal deodorant is a dream! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was so nice this weekend after such a dreary week! I've seen a couple different masks at Dollar Tree but this is the only one I've tried. I love it!

      Delete