Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday Favorites

TGIF! The days seemed to drag even though it was only a 4 day work week. We made it, though! I have a pretty chill weekend ahead of me. Saturday will be a bit busy with a workout class and long run in the morning and then going out with friends in the evening. Other than that, you can catch me with my feet up, resting my knee that has been hurting a bit. Before I jump into this Friday, I'm sharing a few things I've been loving lately.


If you read in my post last week or saw my Instagram, then you know I am an ambassador for the #sharetheSPARK campaign that Momentum Jewelry does every year. Each year they release 2 new sayings during the campaign and this year they are AWESOME! The 2 new sayings "remember your why & soar" and "just watch me." I lovelovelove both of them! From now until March 3rd you can get either of these sayings or any of the older #sharetheSPARK sayings for just $12 each! AND if you buy 3 of the #sharetheSPARK wraps, you get a FREE #sharetheSPARK Foot Note :)


I've been eyeing one of these up for awhile now but finally got one once John decided we needed one to remove all the pilling from a set of our sheets. Just like everyone said in the reviews that I obsessively read late one night awhile back, it works wonders! It easily removes fuzzies and pilling off almost everything. So far we've used it for our sheets, some of my sweaters, and a pair of my jogger sweatpants. It has made everything look almost like new again! 


Question of the Day: What is something  you're loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at you workout class tomorrow! It sounds like you have a fun Saturday planned.

    This week I've been loving the variety pack of Quaker rice crisps that I bought. So good and it was definitely an impulse buy ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to the whole day! Hopefully I can squeeze in a nap sometime ;)

      Impulse buys always end up being so good!

      Delete
    2. They usually do but every once in a blue moon you don't get a very good one.

      Delete
  2. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to get on this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan diet.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in 2019, 100's of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete