Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday Favorites

TGIF! I was really starting to think Friday would never get here but it’s finally here! I’m looking forward to a relaxing night in tonight after such a long week. The rest of the weekend seems pretty restful aside from a trip to visit a friend and my long run. I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you! Here are a few things I’ve been loving this week. 


Ladies in the 90's by Lauren Alaina
This popped up on one of my Spotify playlists lately but after some googling, I found out it was actually released back in 2018. How am I just now hearing it?! It really is a good jam. I personally love the references to Shania Twain, Christina Aguilera, Spice Girls, Alanis Morissette, and other ladies of the 90's that I love!


Dunkin' Iced Matcha Latte
I'm such a sucker for new things, especially Dunkin' related. When I found out last week that Dunkin' was releasing a new Matcha latte, I knew I had to try it! After trying it, my first impression was YUM! It has the same flavor as my favorite green tea ice cream so it's a win for me. The only downside is the price. Because it's a latte, it's priced higher than a regular iced coffee. It's definitely one of my new favorite drinks from Dunkin' but it's not something I'd get often due to the cost.

Question of the Day: What is something you're loving this week?

6 comments:

  1. I love that song!! It's such a jam haha. I overplayed it when I first heard it so I had to take a break for a few months lol.

    Lattes and I have a love/hate relationship. They're so dang delicious but expensive compared to tea (not a coffee girl) so I don't get them a ton. Our power was out last Friday and I got a chai latte from Starbucks and I kind of wish I was sipping on one now but I also don't think my wallet would like for that to become a Friday tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I'll be tired of overplaying it soon enough haha.

      Chai lattes are my favorite! It just sucks how expensive they can be. That's usually the only latte I'll get since regular lattes are too coffee-tasting for me. I like my coffee with enough stuff in it so I really don't taste it haha. A chai latte sounds like a nice Friday tradition but my wallet would feel the same way. I stick with Friday iced coffees to celebrate the week lol.

      Delete
    2. I wish I knew how to make a chai latte at home. One day I want to figure it out!

      Delete
  2. Dunkin has a matcha latte now!??!? AHHH! So exciting! Thanks for sharing, Em ! And now I'm off to listen to the new Lauren Alaina song :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss and it's delicious!! I hope you like the song! :)

      Delete