Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and Happy Valentines Day! To be honest, I kept thinking yesterday was Valentine's Day since John and I chose to celebrate a day early. I have been so confused with dates all week! We celebrated last night with our traditional heart-shaped pizza because we are spending the weekend in the Poconos with his family. Once I get through this long day of celebrating with my kiddos and then a half day in-service for teachers, we'll be on the road. I'm sure I'll be watching the clock all day ;) I hope you all have a fun weekend ahead of you as well!


A couple of weeks ago I won a gift card to Belcorva so after much consideration, I finally purchased a pair of capris. I always struggle to find capris that fit me right. Usually they're too tight around the calves or too loose around the waist. Belcorva won my heart by fitting overall perfectly! I have worn these for multiple runs and they haven't felt like they were sliding down my waist at all. There are pockets on the side which actually held my phone without bouncing out. I was impressed! These may be my new go-to capris.


After seeing ads on my Instagram feed for weeks, I finally took the plunge and bought this protein powder. The flavor alone was the selling factor for me but it also is great nutrition-wise. I have tried a lot of protein powders in the past and never really found a brand or flavor I love until this one! The lemon bar flavor is delicious without tasting fake. I shook it up in my blender bottle with water and it blended perfectly with no chunks left behind. I loved that even though I only mixed it with water, it was still super creamy. FitVibes also offers a berries & cream flavor and a cinnamon bun flavor that I am now eager to try.


Palmer’s Coconut Oil Hand Cream
My mom gave this to me a couple weeks ago and I put it in my car so I'd always have one there. I've been putting it on each morning on my way to work and it is making such a difference with my dry hands. This back and forth weather has been brutal on my hands but this has been helping revive them. The consistency is a little thicker than I'd prefer but if I put it on before I pull out of my driveway, it has soaked in by the time I get to work. It has a nice smell which is a good bonus :)

Question of the Day: What is something  you're loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. That lotion sounds like something I would like! Someone on Instagram said if they put lotion on during the work day, they just rub the tops of their hands together so their fingers and palms aren't greasy before it completely soaks in. I've been doing it for 2-3 weeks and it helps so much! Now i have moisturized hands without getting lotion all over my keyboard.

    This week I've loved the book Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult! Have fun in the Poconos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you understand there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and protect you with his entire heart...

    ===> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to work harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is so important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon notice him expose his mind and soul to you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete