Monday, February 3, 2020

Coastal Delaware Marathon Training Week 7


Happy Monday! I’m checking in a little tired this morning. We went to my parent’s house to watch the Super Bowl last night which just meant we ate snacks and watched the commercials with a little football thrown in. We actually left early so I just had to google who won. Anywho, it was a good week, training-wise! I had some pains earlier in the week that made me stretch and rest a little more but by time the end of the week rolled around, I felt great. I was able to run my long with with my friend which made it 1000x better. I hope you all have a great week ahead of you!

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 1 mile
I went out for my 3 mile run and had a weird pain in my right ankle and left knee. I made the decision to turn around and go back home to rest instead. 


Wednesday: 3 miles



Thursday: 3 miles

Friday: REST




Saturday: 13.1 miles


Sunday: REST

Weekly Total: 20.1 miles


Question of the Day: What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial (if you watched)?

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture of you and Rachel!

    My favorite commercial is tough. Google's was a tearjerker! I also really liked the Verizon one about what 5G will change for first responders but also what it won't change like their courage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure how we were still smiling after our run but somehow we were! Something about that run just exhausted us.

      I loved the Google one! That might've been my favorite. Or the one for the vet. I was a little confused with the new State Farm one they played towards the beginning. It was kind of funny with the old Jake in it. Maybe I need to watch it again?

      Delete
    2. Isn't it weird when that happens? You know you can run X miles but for whatever reason you're just exhausted from it.

      Yeah that was kind of weird that they basically recycled half of a commercial. I'm pretty sure the original Jake commercial was aired during the Super Bowl too.

      Delete
    3. It's crazy when a shorter run feels like I just ran a 20 miler haha.

      There were definitely some good commercials this year but also some odd ones.

      Delete