Monday, February 25, 2019

My Week in Pictures X

I'm not sure how it's already Monday but here it is! My weekend was a mix of fun and relaxation, which I'm happy about. It really did fly by, though. Honestly, all of this past week seemed to fly by yet drag on at the same time. Hopefully I can get through this first full work week since a few weeks ago! Now onto the pictures of what I did all week :)


I had off Monday for President's Day. I spent a majority of my morning at Target, shopping for some bridesmaids gifts. John and I met up for lunch at a pizza place near his work, which is in our hometown. Since I was in the area, I went for a run at a park I used to always go to before we moved. They have a nice workout area so I did some upper body strength workouts!


Snow on Wednesday called for an early dismissal. This allowed me to get some snow miles in {my fav}!


Dexter wanted to help me stretch!


I had some free time so I made some two-ingredient dough bagels! Two with Everything But The Bagel seasoning and two with cinnamon sugar.



Thursday night I had a much night girl's night with my best friend, Cassie, at Panera. I was so pumped that the baguette they gave me was huge!


I tried taking a nap on Saturday but somebody wanted to stare at me the whole time... Good thing he's cute!


On Saturday night, John and I went to Cold Stone with my sister, her husband, my brother, and my nephew. I tried the new cookie dough ice cream and man, it was tasty!


After Cold Stone, we all came back to our house. Tommy had a blast playing with Dexter!


After awhile he just snuggled up and watched TV. So cute!


Sunday morning was all sorts of lazy! Dexter snuggled up with us all morning.


John and I signed up for the Phillies Charities 5K! I'm so excited to run a race together :)


I finally got out of bed and went on a nice 7 mile run. I was so impressed with my pace!


John and I went to Pancheros for lunch and started looking at honeymoon destinations. We were there for over an hour!



Question of the Day: What is something fun you did this past weekend?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week to me! I haven't gone to Cold Stone in forever but I love the cake batter ice cream so I bet the cookie dough ice cream would be delicious.

    This past weekend we saw Michael Buble and he was fantastic live! Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typically get the birthday cake remix at Cold Stone but I switched it up after seeing an ad on facebook about the new cookie dough. I'm not sure which I like better!

      Michael Buble must be AMAZING in concert!!! I'm glad you had a good time :)

      Delete
    2. Now I'm craving some ice cream at 9:15 am...

      He was! You should look into seeing him next time he's near Philly.

      Delete
    3. I've been thinking about ice cream since I had it Saturday night! It's so bad lol

      Delete
  2. Those bagels sound SO good!! I LOVE blueberry bagels but that everything seasoning sounds pretty good from what I've heard about it!

    Way to go on your run too!!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually only liked blueberry or chocolate chip bagels {read: any bagels that are sweet, haha} but this seasoning has started to change me!

      Thanks so much! :) I hope you have a great week, too!

      Delete
  3. Can never go wrong with a morning spent at Target ;) I love when I’m able to meet up with DJ midday for lunch! It’s a fun way to break up each of our individual workdays, and it’s always makes the day better! Dexter is too cute. You made those bagels?! Girl, ya need to open a bakery. That looks insanely good. And I LOVE the EBTB seasoning… I just bought it & it’s soo good. I wonder if I first saw it on your blog?! Also the irony that the EBTB seasoning now has a bagel… harhar. The baguette is the best part of a Panera meal! Oh man, Coldstone is the best.. now I’m craving it! How exciting you are looking into Honeymoon destinations! Where are y’all looking?! Thanks for sharing, Em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time putting EBTB seasoning on an actual bagel and I actually thought "oh, the irony" lol. I feel like our list of honeymoon ideas is getting longer and longer! We're definitely feeling the all-inclusive beach resort vibe! We're considering Aruba, Mexico, the Bahamas, St. Lucia, and probably more that I can't remember. We went to an AMAZING resort in Mexico back in 2015 and loved it so we've considered going back there! SO many options! Where did you go for yours?

      Delete
  4. Yeah,it looks like You might had a good week.Well,Good.

    Everyone should enjoy.

    ReplyDelete