Monday, March 4, 2019

My Week in Pictures XI

It's another wet Monday over here in Jersey. I'm honestly wondering if there will ever be a day that there aren't puddles and mud patches everywhere. Anywho, last week was a pretty busy week for me hence the lack of photos. I hope everyone has a great week!


I finally updated the photo in my frame on my desk. I love this picture of Tommy!


On Wednesday I met up with one of my friends from college, Sara, at a mall halfway between us. We had a delicious dinner at a place called Fireside. Other than the great conversations with Sara, the bread was the best part!


When I got home, Dexter needed some snuggles while we watched Grace & Frankie, our newest Netflix binge!


Thursday was grocery shopping day with my mom, sister, and Tommy. Tommy had a blast look at his favorite section {the cheese} and even correctly told me all the colors of the packages.


A surprise snow Friday morning called for a 2 hour delay! What a relief after such a long and hectic week at work. I joked that it was our reward for making it to Friday.


Dexter and I snuggled during my extra 2 hours in the morning. So much for being productive haha.


After a week of lame runs, I got a nice 7 mile run in on Saturday morning. A phone call with my best friend while she was running as well was necessary to keep my motivation going!


Saturday night we threw my grandparents a surprise 50th anniversary party! It was such a wonderful night and such a great experience to witness them renew their vows! It was the first time in awhile that I really made a point to do my hair and make up so I had to document it with a mirror selfie at the venue.


Just some little details from the night!




After a long Friday and Saturday {Friday we took my grandparents to dinner for their anniversary to throw them off}, a morning in bed was very necessary! Okay... it may have been most of the day in bed but then we eventually got up and got a couple things done.



Question of the Day: Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. The cheese is one of my favorite sections too Tommy ;) But really I like all parts of the grocery store since it involves food lol.
    50th wedding anniversary parties are the best since it's full of so much love and you can see how the past 50 years have taken a couple! The cake looks delicious and beautiful.

    Over the weekend we had a movie date Saturday and got outside with Bailey before the storm hit yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy literally jumped out of the little car on the front of my sister's cart and sprinted to the cheese section. I've never seen someone look at cheese as lovingly as he did lol.

      The party was full of so much love! I'll have more photos later because my mom had a photographer there (my sister's good friend is a photographer) so she took all the pictures. The cake was so yummy!

      A movie date sounds wonderful! What movie did you see? I haven't been to the movies in ages! That's good that you got Bailey out before this awful weather started back up. She must be tired of it like we are lol.

      Delete
    2. That's so cute!

      I bet the pictures turned out amazingly.

      We saw Green Book! Highly recommend it. Bailey was very happy to get out although I think she wishes we were out now in the snow instead of yesterday afternoon haha.

      Delete
  2. Hope the weather gets better soon!!! That bread from Fireside looks epic!! What I would do for a bite of that ! Tommy is just adorable. How exciting about the surprise 50th anniversary party for your grandparents. Love that- huge congrats to them  The details were precious. Thank you for sharing, Em!!
    - This weekend was mainly just getting school work done, but I feel like I made a dent which was nice :) Have a great Thursday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) I know the feeling of just needing to make a dent in all the work you have! It's a great feeling! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

      Delete