Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Currently

Happy Hump Day! I’m pretty excited it’s already Wednesday because I have off tomorrow and then Friday after work I’ll be leaving for the shore! I haven’t had much time to really sit down and put together big blog posts lately. It’s been a good kind of busy so no complaints here. I figured I’d check in today with a “currently” post to give you a little peek into my life lately. 

I am Currently


Eating... blueberries! I went to a blueberry festival on Sunday and stocked up on a couple pints. They’ve been my go-to fruit since then. I’ve been adding them to my overnight oats, yogurt, and also just eating them plain. 

Wearing... gym clothes, all day, every day. My work attire is a green t-shirt {or polo on trip days} and whatever pants I want. I’ve been going for gym shorts most days because they’re most comfortable and I have plenty. I also tend to wear gym clothes during the weekend because I’m either running, at the gym, or lounging around so it’s all about comfort over here!


Appreciating... my parents! I’ve had a boatload of car issues lately and my parents have been here to help me all along the way. They’ve helped me change a flat, figure out why my car started making a loud noise while driving, safely get my car to a mechanic, let me borrow their car while mine was being fixed, AND picked up my car from the mechanic for me all in a matter of a week and a half! I honestly don’t know what I’d do without them!

Feeling... excited and stressed all at the same time! We are 38 days out from the wedding and although things are falling into place nicely, I still don’t have a set timeline for the day of and it’s a little stressful. I’m hoping to get that worked out by next week so the last month before the wedding can be spent getting any last minute things together!


Enjoying... working an “easy” job. Being an arts & crafts director is soo much less stressful than my normal job as a teacher. It requires some prep, but not outside of working hours. I’ve been loving getting to work in the morning at a decent time {not too early} and then leaving at the end of the day without any work to bring home. I better enjoy this time now before I start teaching first grade in September :)

Question of the Day: What is something you are currently eating or feeling?

3 comments:

  1. That's so nice you can wear gym shorts to work. They really are so comfortable and perfect for anything. That is so nice that your parents are able to help you out with car issues. There's nothing worse in my opinion!

    Currently I've been feeling okay. It's a weird stage for us where we aren't in our own place which sucks but also grateful that we live near Alex's parents who can let us stay with them until we really move. I know it's something any parent would do but it's still a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys can make the best of living with them until you can be in your own place! I am so grateful both our parents would let us stay with them in a heartbeat because not every person has that, especially if they don’t live near their parents. Luckily you have something (the move) exciting to look forward to to pass the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! It's so nice we live close enough to his parents (mine would've done the same if we lived near them as well). We have so much stuff planned the next few months that I think the time will pass by quickly.

      Delete