Monday, July 1, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXVII

Happy Monday and first day of July! June truly flew by and I am imagining that is the theme for this year. We are half way through 2019 and I feel like just yesterday we were celebrating the new year. Crazy how time flies! We had a pretty uneventful/eventful week last week without too many pictures to prove it but here goes today's week in pictures!


Monday was my first day back at work and I literally came home and fell asleep by 8 pm so nothing to show there... Tuesday we ended up going to our local diner for dinner because we were both too wiped out to cook. I ordered a turkey chipotle panini with cheddar cheese, bacon, and chipotle sauce with a side of sweet potato fries.


My kids made the cutest sun catchers in arts and crafts on Wednesday! One turned out super adorable!



Thursday night I had my final dress fitting and then went to dinner at Panera with my mom, Ashley, and Joey afterwards. I got my usual caesar salad but switched it up and got the modern caprese sandwich.


I got some much needed baby snuggles!


I officially picked my dress up on Saturday while I was there with Melissa. I didn't have my car with me Thursday night and I wasn't squeezing it into my mom's car.


That night John and I tried out a chicken burrito bowl recipe in our Instant Pot. It was delicious and simple to make. We just added chicken breast, rice, corn, black beans, salsa, and chicken broth and within 30-40 minutes had dinner!


Somehow we ended up at Ashley's that night for a campfire and s'mores!


I started out my Sunday with my first run in a week. It was hot and slow but  ran the whole time and felt pretty strong.


 In the afternoon, we met up with friends of ours at a Red, White, and Blueberry Festival. I got a delicious blueberry cannoli!


Since we were in the area, we stopped for wings at the Pic-A-Lilli Bar! Such a great place!


We ended our week with getting ice cream with my family. Joey and I are trying to start our collection of selfies early.


Question of the Day: Did you do anything fun this past weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a blueberry cannoli. I hope it was good! The panini you got at the diner on Tuesday sounds right up my alley. So exciting you picked up your dress!!

    This weekend we moved then enjoyed cocktails by the pool yesterday. It was so nice. Alex and I both said we should do it all the time this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SOO delicious! The panini definitely sounds like something you’d order with the chipotle sauce lol.

      Cocktails by the pool sounds so nice! That’ll be nice to do all summer. Do you belong to a community pool?

      Delete
    2. You know me so well haha.

      Alex's dad loves to golf so his family belongs to a country club that has two golf courses and a pool. I think we'll be going there a lot this summer which will be so nice to get outside and relax!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! We live in a golf course that has a pool! I don’t think I can technically go yet because we got something in the mail that said you have to bring proof of residence the first time you go and I haven’t legally changed my address yet ����‍♀️ John’s parents have a pool so that works for me for now!

    ReplyDelete