Monday, July 22, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXIX

Happy Monday, everybody! I hope everyone has been able to keep cool these past few days if you've had the kind of heat Jersey has had. As I've said before, life has been busy lately with the wedding just 18 days away. This past week was full of a lot of wedding prep and needless to say, I'm starting this Monday on a sleepy note. To keep you in the loop, here is my week in pictures!


We started off the week with a bang and picked up our marriage license after we both got done work!


Afterwards we met up with John's best friend, Dean, and his girlfriend for burgers and milkshakes.


Tuesday morning started with an early morning run. It was actually pretty decent out!


I got some Joey snuggles after work on Wednesday.


On Thursday I opted to run my 3 miles on the treadmill. Luckily Elf was playing in the Edge Cinema which kept me distracted.


When I got home, I sat on the couch and put my feet up for the first time in awhile. It might've been a bad idea, though, because then I didn't want to get up...


Friday's field trip was to the movies to see Toy Story 4. Super cute movie!


After work I went to the gym and tried out the stair climber. What a good workout!


John left super early on Saturday morning for his bachelor party so I hit the ground running with wedding errands.


This was my look for the day since it was so darn hot out!


After being out most of the day with my mom, sister, and nephews, we relaxed with some sushi for dinner.


I ended up sleeping over at my sister's Saturday night since her husband was at John's bachelor party, too. Breakfast consisted of half a breakfast sandwich and a cookie that Ashley baked while I went home to feed Dexter.


Some more Joey snuggles and lots of play time with Tommy!


We baked rainbow cupcakes Saturday night and Tommy iced them Sunday morning.


We did a couple crafts together. This one was where Tommy colored on a coffee filter with markers and then sprayed it with water so the colors spread out. They were the wings of the butterfly we made.


The end result of all our cupcakes!


Question of the Day: What did you do fun this past weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend and stayed cool with the heat! Going to see Toy Story 4 was an amazing field trip! Alex and I saw it two weekends ago and laughed out loud at some parts.

    This past weekend, my friend from college came down. We originally were just going to go to the pool then dinner...next thing you know Alex's dad is making us cocktails after dinner and she slept over lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun weekend with your friend! Cocktails are always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Joey is too cute! We loved Toy Story 4 too! That sushi has my mouth watering. Such a fun post- thanks for sharing, Em!

    ReplyDelete