Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday Favorites

We are officially 3 weeks out til the wedding and I only have 1 week of work left so you could say I’m pretty excited over here! It was a long week but the weekend is finally here! John is going to Atlantic City for his bachelor party so I’m spending the weekend with my sister doing some wedding related stuff and pretty much just relaxing. My bachelorette party is next week and I’m getting pretty pumped for that! Before I head into work and start this wonderful work day, I’m sharing some things that I’ve been digging this week.


This Instagram Post
A week or so ago, JamieVaron posted this totally true text post on Instagram. I immediately shared it on my story because I felt like it was something everybody needed to read. I struggle in the summer, especially this summer in particular, with allowing myself to just enjoy life around me. I spend so much time criticizing myself and tryptophan stop myself from enjoying the joys of summer, such as ice cream. Ever since I read this, I’ve been remembering it each time I try to keep myself from just living.


Travel Utensil Set
I honestly have no clue where I got this set, but I’m fairly certain it was from the Success Rice table at a race expo awhile back. It’s a pretty cool traveling utensil set that has a fork, spoon, and knife all in one small set that comes apart  for you to use. I’ve been keeping it in my lunchbox for work the last week or so and it’s been awesome! The utensils are all a decent size and clean up nicely. I love the little cover that keeps it all together in my bag!


Caramel Corn
While down the shore for 4th of July weekend I insisted on getting a tub of caramel corn from Pop’s on the boardwalk. I’m not sure what made me want it, but it was exactly what I was craving! I opted to get it in a tub, knowing I wouldn’t finish it for awhile. Well it’s been close to 2 weeks and I’m still snacking on it. Surprisingly it’s been staying pretty fresh in the tub so I hope it continues that until I finish it!

Question of the Day: What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. That travel utensil set is so smart! It almost looks like something I got my cousins for their birthday since they were excited to go camping with Boy Scouts haha. Definitely convenient for work!

    This week I've been loving hand lettering. It's such a relaxing thing to do after work.

    ReplyDelete