Monday, July 15, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXIX

Hi, everyone! I can't believe Monday is already here! We had a busy weekend which made it feel like it flew by. We got a lot of wedding related tasks done and I'm going into this week feeling a little bit more relaxed than I have been. Last week was equally as busy as the weekend so keep scrolling to see what I was up to in picture and short caption form :)


My week started with a sweet whale craft at work.


On Tuesday I got a little visitor for lunch!


That afternoon we did a sand art craft in arts & crafts. The kids LOVED it but boy was it a mess!


Tuesday was Dress Like a Cow Day at Chick Fil A so my parents and I participated! We clearly went crazy with the costumes haha.


Wednesday we went on a field trip to the Funplex for work! It was a mix of a water park and an amusement park. Super cool!


I was excited to find this old prom photo in the original prom frame with cleaning on Thursday :)


Ashley invited us to some Sunset Festival on Friday night. I had fun playing with Tommy and he was definitely exhausted by the end of the evening.


Somehow John and I were awake enough after that to go get drinks with his friend from work and her boyfriend. A coconut mojito hit the spot!


Saturday morning started bright and early with our usual work out class and a blueberry protein shake!


We went and explored a potential first look location after that.


After hours of running wedding related items, we went for some all you can eat sushi.


I somehow convinced John to go shopping at the outlets near our house. He got some new bathing suits for the honeymoon along with some nice polos for work. I found a nice tank top and shorts at Old Navy to also pack for the honeymoon.


We kept ourselves super busy on Sunday and this picture of Dexter pretty much sums up how we both felt by the end of the day...


Question of the Day: What is something fun you did this past week/weekend?

4 comments:

  1. That whale craft is so cute!! I would even make it haha. Sounds like a good week! Old Navy had so many cute tanks when I was there about a month or two ago.

    This past weekend we got to see our rental again. It was so nice to see it since it's been about 2 months and we forgot certain things in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids loved it almost as much as I did! Lol. Old Navy had soo many cute things. It was hard to resist buying everything. That must’ve been so fun seeing your rental again! Is everything moving along smoothly with the work they’re doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy can be dangerous! With all of the rain last week, they couldn't start. Supposedly it'll take less time than they said so we're just crossing our fingers and toes there's no further delay

      Delete
  3. A coconut mojito sounds super delicious and so does that sushi! YUM!

    One fun thing I did this past weekend was went for a walk in the rain! LOL! Not too crazy but it felt sooo refreshing to get outside when most everyone else stays inside! ;) it wasn't pouring down but a light rain so it was perfect!!

    Have a great day girly!!

    ReplyDelete