Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday Favorites

It’s a happy, happy Friday for many reasons! For one, today is my last day at my summer job. It was a long and crazy 5 weeks so I am thankful to be done and get some quiet time away from kids for a bit. Second, we are TWO weeks away from my wedding. And third, it’s my bachelorette party weekend! My girls have an awesome weekend planned for me that kicks off tomorrow afternoon. We are starting the day off at Board & Brush, where we will each be making our own wooden decoration of some sort. From there, we are getting a late lunch/early dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. After that, just my girls and I are heading off to my house to start the festivities that will then lead us into Philly. I honestly can’t wait! I hope you all have a fun weekend planned as well! Before I kicked off this fabulous Friday, here are some things I’ve been loving this week.


Eco Tools Body Buff
I randomly found this while going through some old college stuff. I have absolutely no clue where it came from but it was still in the original package so I figured why not give it a shot. I’m not 100% exactly how I’m supposed to use it but I personally used it as a loofah/sponge with my Dove body wash. Man oh man does it do wonders to the dry patches on my elbows and legs. Just one use gave me smooth skin that lasts. I used the actual buff side and not the softer side and it wasn’t too rough at all.


MyQ Smart Garage Hub
This was one of our Amazon Prime Day impulse purchases. It’s pretty much a little sensor that goes on our garage door opener and actual door to allow us to open and close it using an app. The best part, and the major selling point for us, is that you can check the app to see if it’s open or closed so we never have to randomly think during the day “did I close the garage door?!” because yes, we did that haha.


Nuun Vitamins
I’ve always loved Nuun Vitamins but they’ve been extra helpful lately. I’ve been drinking a cold bottle of Vitamins each morning on my way to work. It’s kept me from catching any sickness going around at my work during such a busy time for me. I also wait to eat my breakfast until I get to work so it helps hold me over on the drive there as well.

Question of the Day: What is something you’re loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Your bachelorette sounds so much fun!! Have an amazing time!! Nuun vitamins are a great idea to keep you healthy at this time before your wedding.

    This week I'm loving Adobe Illustrator. It's been so fun to play around and work the design side of my brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m really looking forward to it! Nuun vitamins have been such an easy way to keep me healthy.

      Adobe Illustrator sounds like fun! I took graphic design classes in high school and miss doing that creative kind of stuff.

      Delete