Monday, December 3, 2018

My Week in Pictures I

Now that marathon training is over, I have been trying to think of a reoccurring post for Monday's. I've decided I'll start posting my week in pictures as a way of sharing some of my personal life with everyone! On Monday's I'll post photos that recap my previous week. Now I just have to remember to take photos of the things I do :)


After getting back from the Poconos last Sunday night, I found out that SOMEBODY tore apart a bag of cat treats while we were gone... Dexter is pretty positive it wasn't him so we are still on the lookout for the real culprit.


 I was sick Monday-Wednesday so whenever I wasn't at work, I was laying in bed with a bowl of soup!



Sick day snuggles with Dexter!


My friend, Erika, and I went to Saladworks on Thursday night. I hadn't been there in years and was so glad it's where we chose to go! I thought the napkins were adorable. I've already done a lot of the stuff on the list but I think I'll choose "eat less junk food" for this year!


To go with the theme of going out to eat, my brother and I went to Chick-Fil-A to use our calendar cards on Friday and got a free sample of their spicy chicken strips! We usually do the gym on Friday afternoons but with him being injured and me still feeling sick, we figured Chick-Fil-A was a good alternative :)


My mom and I celebrated annual candle day at Bath and Body Works by going at 6 am. You can't beat good candles for cheap!


These are just the ones I got for myself. I only planned on getting one for myself... I highly recommend the spiced apple toddy and blueberry sugar!


I experienced my first Ikea trip on Saturday with John, my sister, brother in law, and nephew. Trying the Swedish meatballs was a must, apparently. They were delicious! Surprisingly I only walked out with some bath mats and a milk frother.


We spent the rest of that night at my sister's and my brother in law made an amazing taco bake for dinner. As you can see, I always remember to take pictures of my food :)


Ended the weekend with some wedding tasks. FINALLY decided my bridesmaids dress color and style. I'm in love with it!

Question of the Day: What was one fun thing you did this past week?

2 comments:

  1. I spy the Philly Marathon blanket! Haha Mine is still in the bag from the expo...

    I was going to go buy some candles but ran out of times. It's probably for the best considering how overboard I would have gone! One fun thing from this past week so was being able to go outside with Bailey on the days it wasn't raining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I broke mine out the week after since it was pretty cold that week. It's a nice blanket!

      I really shouldn't have gone because I ended up with way too many candles. I'm not even sure how I'll burn them all haha. The weather was so nice this weekend! I'm glad you got to enjoy it with Bailey :)

      Delete