Wednesday, June 19, 2019

10 Non-Running Facts

This week has been crazy as it is our last week of school! Yesterday was the last day for students and then tomorrow is the last day for teachers. I am proud to say I survived my first year as a full time teacher!

A lot of people have been sharing 10 non-running facts about themselves on IG lately so I figured I'd do the same on here. I've done a couple posts like this before so I can't make any promises that I won't repeat any facts I've used in the past.

1. As a kid I collected Pez dispensers and pressed pennies. I still collect the pressed pennies.


John & I from the Red Tour. I've converted him!

2. I've been a die-hard Swiftie since 2007. I even have some shirts from her Wal Mart L.E.I. line from back in the day.

3. I have never been to Disney World but I have been to Disneyland once.

4. My first pet {other than my family cats} was a hamster named Kipper.


Yup, this is 2011 me. Talk about a GLOW UP!
5. My first job was a Trading Post Manager at a Cub Scout Day Camp.

6. As a kid, I always wanted to be a first grade teacher. This coming year will be the first time I ever teach this grade.


7. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

8. My favorite late night snack is a bowl of cereal.

9. Growing up, my favorite color was pink. My sister had everything blue and I had everything blue so we could distinguish what was ours.


10. I never really liked pizza growing up but now it's one of my favorite foods.

Question of the Day: What is one non-running fact about you?

5 comments:

  1. I love cereal as a snack. I never buy it since I'll eat the entire box in one sitting lol but it's the best.

    One non-running fact about me is that I was an Irish dancer for a few years. I sometimes wish I still did it since it was fun but I quit in 4th or 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to buy cereal anymore because I am the same as you and it'll be gone in a day.

      That is so cool about the Irish dancing! I never heard of anyone doing that growing up. Did you go to a class and everything like people would do for other types of dance like ballet?

      Delete
    2. Yep! You go to classes just like any other dance class. I don't think it's a big thing here but it was in Chicago. There were two different studios in my hometown!

      Delete
    3. That is so cool! Now I'm curious if there are any studios around where we live haha.

      Delete
  2. Your posts always are sooo fun to read, Em! How are you feeling about the route Taylor is taking her music in this next album? Cereal in the evening tastes better than it does in the morning- fact! Oh my gosh, I cannot believe you didn’t like pizza growing up! My brother was the same way. Glad you’ve grown to love it! One non-running fact about me- hmmm I eat an ice cream cone every night. That’s usually my go-to fun fact lol!

    ReplyDelete