Monday, June 3, 2019

My Week in Pictures XXIII

Happy Monday!! I'm posting this a bit later today because yesterday got a little busy! My bridal party {and family!} ended up surprising me with my bridal shower yesterday!! It was such an amazing day that was planned perfectly! I need some time to sort through all those photos that were taken so I'll share them later on in the week :) For now, here is my week in pictures!

We were still in the Poconos on Monday for Memorial Day. On the way home we stopped for some ice cream!


On Tuesday Dexter discovered a new friend out in our front yard which kept him entertained for hours.


Wednesday was our class field trip to Citizens Bank Park aka the Phillies stadium. The kids had a blast and it was pretty cool seeing some back stage stuff.






From there, we went to Spruce Street Harbor Park where the kids had a few hours to hang out and visit the Seaport Museum. Gritty was there filming a Dunkin' Donuts commercial for National Donut Day and some of us teachers were involved in some filming! We all got gift cards as a thank you.




Afterwards, I got my lunch from one of the food trucks. I chose chips and salsa and it was perfect!


I'm not sure what really happened Thursday and Friday, but on Saturday we went into Philly for our cake tasting at Termini Brothers. All the options were delicious but I think we chose the best! 2 layers of chocolate chip pound cake and 2 other layers of plain vanilla cake with a lemon curd filling.


Of course we had to grab some cannolis for later!


Sunday I was surprised with my bridal shower!! These ladies did a spectacular job of pulling of the most adorable cat themed tea party EVER! More pictures later on this week :)


Question of the Day: Did you do anything fun this weekend {especially outside if you had the gorgeous weather we did}?

5 comments:

  1. The ice cream cone looks delicious! A great way to end the unofficial kick off to summer weekend. What a fun field trip. Chips and salsa are always a good choice. A surprise bridal shower sounds fun. Can't wait to hear more!

    This weekend, Alex, Bailey and I all went to the farmer's market. We got so many good things and I've loved snacking on some of them since. We also golfed which was comical haha I'm awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could eat chips and salsa for every meal! And I can't wait to sort through all the photos and share them :)

      Farmer's Markets are the best! I love all the fresh produce and goodies you can get there! Do you have one fairly close to you?

      Delete
    2. Me too! Plus it's nice to support local farms or small businesses. We do actually. The one we go to is right at the train station so it's maybe 10/15 minutes from our apartment? Now I'll have to cross my fingers there's one close to us when we move!

      Delete
    3. That's great! There seem to be a lot around randomly so I hope you end up with one within a good distance of your new place :)

      Delete
  2. That’s too fun- a surprise bridal shower!! Your fam & friends are the besttt!

    The Citizens Bank Park stadium looks like a fun stadium- I bet the kids were so excited about it all!

    Oh man, now I am craving some Dunkin’! Also, that is TOO cool that y’all were involved in the commercial. When it comes out you’ll have to let us know if you are in it!

    Can’t wait to hear more about the bridal shower :)

    ReplyDelete